Comparison Mahindra 2816 hst vs Kioti ck27hst

/ Mahindra 2816 hst vs Kioti ck27hst #11  
Congradulations... where are the pictures!!?? How does the loader and BH specs compare to the Kioti? Have fun and be careful with your new toy.. err tool. :)

/ Mahindra 2816 hst vs Kioti ck27hst #12  
Congrats on the new purchase. Just a comment on your initial observation -
"It seems I find more complaints about Kioti than Mahindra." I'm don't know which make has more tractors out there but from the site there were 61000 posts on Kiotis along with 5000 for Bobcat tractors (daedong) compared to 27000 for Mahindra. This may have contributed to your perception of more problems. (In addition Kioti is much more often mentioned in comparisons to Kubota)

Enjoy the Mahindra.

Loren

/ Mahindra 2816 hst vs Kioti ck27hst #13  
Yep, BC came in later in the game, after most of the design kinks were brought to light by us CK owners. To Kioti's credit, just about everyone had been corrected with design/material changes before BC got on-board. And where there was uncertainty, BC used there own spec'd attachments. The CK's and DK's had a pretty well documented history and track record. BC knew what they were getting in to, and wouldn't have done so if the mfr wasn't worthy.

/ Mahindra 2816 hst vs Kioti ck27hst
getting the pickup call Friday, they gotta prep the units thumb, tires,hooks, ect
I'll post pictures after Tuesday ....I notice the Kioti drivers here are pretty Loyal. Lets face it, 5 grand is a lot bottom line, And the Mahindra Dealer has been selling used and new Tractors and parts since 1991 . He is even emailing me daily to let me know the progress of my machine...Did'nt even ask him to. Awesome service so far.They even take you on a tour of the business.:thumbsup: I am thinking that these machines are Quite similar in specs, And i don't think I got a lesser tractor for the money. I already have a few jobs lined up. Just have to hide the SH#T eating grin while begrudgingly do the work lol..:D

/ Mahindra 2816 hst vs Kioti ck27hst #15  
Sounds like you got a good machine and a very good dealer... that makes for a great combination. $5K is serious change and I think your choice is as good as any other. So far there is no known cure for that tractor induced grin.. you just need to get use to it, and find a good excuse for it. :) Looking forward to pictures of you smiling while 'working' with your new 'tool'.