Mahindra 3016/3616 options

/ Mahindra 3016/3616 options #1  

cletus99

Gold Member
Tractor
2011 Kubota L3800HST
What are the factory or dealer installed options that are available on the 3016 and 3616 besides, FEL, tires, one rear remote, and sunshade? Anyone that could provide cost for these options would be great to. Are telescopic links an option or is it that big a deal not having them?

/ Mahindra 3016/3616 options #2  
A backhoe setup is an option, along with a mid PTO.

I wasn't offered telescopic links as an option or I would have taken them

/ Mahindra 3016/3616 options
A backhoe setup is an option, along with a mid PTO.

I wasn't offered telescopic links as an option or I would have taken them

Do you have much problem hooking up implements without them. My son is usually around to help so I don't have a problem with the Ford 3000, but he's 17 and will be out the house before long so I'll have to do it by myself. Guess I could always get a quick hitch if it's not an option.

/ Mahindra 3016/3616 options
Anyone got a price on the sun shade?

/ Mahindra 3016/3616 options #5  
Do you have much problem hooking up implements without them. My son is usually around to help so I don't have a problem with the Ford 3000, but he's 17 and will be out the house before long so I'll have to do it by myself. Guess I could always get a quick hitch if it's not an option.

I may end up getting a quick hitch of some sort. I have no problem when putting the blade on as it isn't all that heavy, however, the logsplitter can be a real pain at times.