Mahindra 3016 4WD review

/ Mahindra 3016 4WD review #21  
First Im new here so Hey everybody,
Just got the 2816 gear devivered on monday, put in about 10 hours on it this week and Im very happy with it, I only have 5 acers on land 80% woods so most of my work will be moving dirt and clearing trees, and building a road through the back,
Just wondering I was told by my Dealer that they were redoing the tractor line and the new 3016 would have a 30hp and not the same one as my 28 that was the main reason I went with the 2816 and not the 3016 the 30 was a $1000.00 higher. I got the tractor and loader for 13,700

/ Mahindra 3016 4WD review #22  
Just wondering I was told by my Dealer that they were redoing the tractor line and the new 3016 would have a 30hp and not the same one as my 28 that was the main reason I went with the 2816 and not the 3016 the 30 was a $1000.00 higher. I got the tractor and loader for 13,700

That sounds like a good price, is yours an HST or shuttle shift?

I'll be finalizing my deal today, 3016 HST with loader, skid steer quick connect, box blade, and shredder. Got the $800 discount for cash, and a $400 discount for the package deal. Negotiated the higher cost galvanized-dipped implements for the painted price, got them to weld clips on the bucket for free, and got them to throw in a grille guard for free. Total price $16,700.

I know they are making some money on the deal, but I want them to, that's what they are in business for. But on the other hand I don't want them to make a killing, and after doing quite a bit of pricing, I think this is a fair deal for both parties.

/ Mahindra 3016 4WD review #23  
I think you got a pretty good deal with all the implement upgrades and the new model 3016.

They sure do have nice headlights on the 3016....

/ Mahindra 3016 4WD review #24  
Sounds like a great deal Billy and I appreciate your sensible approach to buying. Enjoy your new tractor!

/ Mahindra 3016 4WD review #25  
That sounds like a good price, is yours an HST or shuttle shift?

I'll be finalizing my deal today, 3016 HST with loader, skid steer quick connect, box blade, and shredder. Got the $800 discount for cash, and a $400 discount for the package deal. Negotiated the higher cost galvanized-dipped implements for the painted price, got them to weld clips on the bucket for free, and got them to throw in a grille guard for free. Total price $16,700.

I know they are making some money on the deal, but I want them to, that's what they are in business for. But on the other hand I don't want them to make a killing, and after doing quite a bit of pricing, I think this is a fair deal for both parties.

Sounds like you gat a heck of a deal also. mine is the Gear 2816 it was the last 2816 they had in stock, I did get the cash discount, but nothing on the loader, oh and I got a top in the deal. they were a little high on cutter's to me they want $1600.00 for a new one. there is a Big tractor auction about 25 miles from my house, that they have every month, so I will pick one up there. they handle alot of bank repo's so most of the time you can get really good deals on almost new stuff. just depends on who's there biding, tractor sales and attachments sale's are slow in Texas right now. been a few tractor place go out of Bussiness

/ Mahindra 3016 4WD review #26  
I'm getting really close on cutting the deal. Just down to a few odds and ends like a grill guard and whether I go with a canopy or not. They've been pretty flexible on the cost, and I think it's pretty competitive based on what I've seen here on the forum.

Question for any 3016 owners, do you know about what the top-speed mph is on these things? I'm guessing about 15, but it doesn't state that in the specs. Funny that Kubota states this in their specs but Mahindra doesn't.

Billy - I'm not sure what the top end is on mine but in H4 at full throttle it's fast. I can only do that on black top or my driveway. I would guess at least 15mph. I got mine as a shuttle.

-Luke

/ Mahindra 3016 4WD review #27  
Have 6 hours on my 2013 SST 3016 w/ QA bucket. So far a GREAT tractor and am happy as heck. I was slightly surprised at the reduction in power while turning a 5-ft finish mower on hills (i.e., it struggles somewhat in the high end on steep hills). Other than that, I would recommend again and again.