Mahindra 3016 HST backhoe 3720 will not work

/ Mahindra 3016 HST backhoe 3720 will not work #1  

Rick H.

Tractor
Mahindra 3016 HST
Good afternoon, I recently acquired a Mahindra 3016 HST. The front loader bucket works just fine. The Gannon works just fine. The backhoe attachment 3720 will not operate. I've got the manuals and I hooked up the hydraulics and no luck. I can't find anything in the manuals as to what I might be doing wrong.

/ Mahindra 3016 HST backhoe 3720 will not work #2  
Are you using a rear remote? Is the Gannon on the 3PH and using the same remote?
hugs, Brandi

/ Mahindra 3016 HST backhoe 3720 will not work
Are you using a rear remote? Is the Gannon on the 3PH and using the same remote?
hugs, Brandi
What is a 3 ph? I'm not sure what you mean by rear remote. I removed the Gannon so that I could Mount the backhoe. There is a seat on the backhoe attachment with its own levers.

/ Mahindra 3016 HST backhoe 3720 will not work #4  
3 point hitch. What you attach things on back of your tractor with that move up and down.
Rear remote.........Hydraulic fittings on back of your tractor that hydraulic attachments connect to.

If you have rear remotes connected to the backhoe, is the remote lever in neutral or up or down?
Mine has a latch to lock the remote lever down.
Sometimes the QDs (quick disconnect) on the remote are not secured correctly. Pop the hoses off and reconnect them to the QDs
hugs, Brandi

3 point hitch. What you attach things on back of your tractor with that move up and down.
Rear remote.........Hydraulic fittings on back of your tractor that hydraulic attachments connect to.

If you have rear remotes connected to the backhoe, is the remote lever in neutral or up or down?
Mine has a latch to lock the remote lever down.
Sometimes the QDs (quick disconnect) on the remote are not secured correctly. Pop the hoses off and reconnect them to the QDs
hugs, Brandi
This mounts in four places. It is a bracket that bolts to the back of the tractor and then the backhoe attachment sits into lower cradles and then locks in with two pins up top. Four mounting locations. None of that moves. I did check and reconnect the QDs. I also made sure I bled the system and still no luck.
There are three hydraulic lines. I'm not sure what you mean by the remote. I've tried all the different levers on this tractor. Not all the labels are self-explanatory as to what function they perform. I've put it in neutral. Two wheel drive. Four wheel drive. Engage The pto, disengage the PTO. I'm at a loss.

/ Mahindra 3016 HST backhoe 3720 will not work #6  
Understand 4 points for the backhoe. That is what I have. It is called a sub frame. I mentioned a 3PH, because you mentioned the Gannon working. Please describe the Gannon and how it was working?
Where do you hook up the hydraulic hoses that go to the backhoe? What are the 3 hoses, you mentioned, attached too? Has the backhoe ever been on this tractor and worked before you bought it?
Not the transmission. Neutral, up, down on the remote levers on the right side of the tractor's seat.

/ Mahindra 3016 HST backhoe 3720 will not work #7  
Do you have a backhoe installation manual? That would explain how to do it.
hugs, Brandi

Understand 4 points for the backhoe. That is what I have. It is called a sub frame. I mentioned a 3PH, because you mentioned the Gannon working. Please describe the Gannon and how it was working?
Where do you hook up the hydraulic hoses that go to the backhoe? What are the 3 hoses, you mentioned, attached too? Has the backhoe ever been on this tractor and worked before you bought it?
Not the transmission. Neutral, up, down on the remote levers on the right side of the tractor's seat.
Yes, I do have the manual and I followed it. It just seems that the Hydraulics are not working. The Gannon was a three-point attachment. None of that is used for the backhoe attachment.
This backhoe used to belong to my father. We hooked it up one time several years ago and it did not work(it was new). We set it back on the ground and that was it. Now he has passed and I would like to use that backhoe attachment. Everything came from the dealership plumbed. All we had to do was hook the backhoe attachment up and plug in the three hydraulic lines. One is pressure , one is return/tank , and one is pb/power beyond.

All my levers for the backhoe are in front of the backhoe seat. There are none on the side. The three hoses are attached already to the backhoe. The instructions say to unplug one hydraulic line on the tractor and connect it to the pressure line of the backhoe. The other two lines on the backhoe are male and female so they can only plug into one hydraulic fitting each on the tractor

/ Mahindra 3016 HST backhoe 3720 will not work #10  
So it doesn't use the tractor's rear remotes. The levers for the remotes are on the tractor to the right of the Tractor seat. These levers or lever operates the rear remotes.

So the backhoe has never worked, even new from the dealer? Wow, sounds like Power Beyond is not working on the tractor. I don't understand..............unplug one hydraulic line on the tractor.
Are you unscrewing a line or hose and connecting the pressure line, or are you pulling a rubber plug out of a fitting and connecting the hose?
A photo of the backhoe hoses connection on the tractor will help.
hugs, Brandi