Mahindra 3016 price

/ Mahindra 3016 price #11  
Good points, thanks for the info. I didn't know there was that much of a difference between the 3016 and 2920. I've sat on L's and personally didn't like the lay of the land. Seemed real awkward to me to get seated with the cramped foot area. Found the 2920 to have a lot more foot room, the floor area is very open compared to the L's where the wheel wells come forward a lot farther.

Maybe I should check out the next smaller size Mahindra. Would that be the 2516? Just seems like I'd be a bit under-powered then vs the 2920.

Thanks.

You asked while I was adding onto my post. I think that the 2516 might be a good alternative for you.

/ Mahindra 3016 price #14  
Feb purchased the 3016SST with loader and 5ft shredder, box blade and auger for $16,999 - this was in Adkins, TX (close to San Antonio.) Using for clearing brush and trees right now - pleased so far.

/ Mahindra 3016 price #15  
I just bought a 2516 with all the trimmings and the wife and I love it. Great machine!!!

/ Mahindra 3016 price #16  
We have the 4525 2WD. Except for the weird electrical problems that took more then the first year to fix we like the machine. It pulls the double plow like it wasn't there.

As long as we have no more odd problems, we will keep it.

/ Mahindra 3016 price #17  
Oops! Spoke too soon.

We had the main fuse blow with the tractor in the middle of the field. We had to pull it out. When we replaced the fuse, a wire behind the dash started to smoke. Not sure what it was ... but ... after trailering it and taking it back to the tractor store, they fixed it. We pick it back up tomorrow.

I hope it keeps working.

/ Mahindra 3016 price #18  
The problem seems to have been the hazard flasher switch. They already changed this once when the wire harness needed replacing. Now the new one went bad. :(

They said that this is not the first one they have had to replace. There seems to be a problem with these switches - they say they have complained about it ... but as of yet ... no recall.