Mahindra 3510 electrical problem

/ Mahindra 3510 electrical problem #11  
Check for blown fuses and chewed wires. Rodents are setting up winter homes and tractors are one of their favorite resorts.

/ Mahindra 3510 electrical problem #12  
Check for blown fuses and chewed wires. Rodents are setting up winter homes and tractors are one of their favorite resorts.

I have sprayed all plugins with dry lube, I have checked all fuses and the only place I haven't checked is in the dash- it has a new ignition switch in it-the only thing that will light up on the instrument panel is the oil pressure gauge and the battery when you turn the ignition on-flashers work, the glow plugs won't work. Any ideas of where it might be in the glow plug area? Sure appreciate the help if you can.

/ Mahindra 3510 electrical problem #13  
I have sprayed all plugins with dry lube, I have checked all fuses and the only place I haven't checked is in the dash- it has a new ignition switch in it-the only thing that will light up on the instrument panel is the oil pressure gauge and the battery when you turn the ignition on-flashers work, the glow plugs won't work. Any ideas of where it might be in the glow plug area? Sure appreciate the help if you can.
Cowboy, I don't have a definitive answer for you, but I did a search on the 4110, and did find a post which might help you.

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/...ng/190234-mahindra-2004-2810w-glow-plugs.html

e: Mahindra "2004" 2810W Glow Plugs Not Working

Don't know how close your 2810 is to my 4110 in wiring etc. but my glow plug relay is mounted under the hood, on the front of the bracket that holds my air cleaner assy., out in front of the radiator. The glow plug timer is located behind my dashboard. The timer is energized by the switch, which in turn energizes the relay I just mentioned, which is what sends voltage to the glow plug strip conductor. I think there is a fusible link nearby to the relay out in front there that is the controlled power to the glow plugs, thru that relay. I'm quite sure there is a fuse or two that protects the timer and solenoid side of the relay in the main fusebox. I'd get a 12v test light out and start checking for power along the circuits. Even if you have no wiring diagram, it won't be extremely difficult to trace the few wires for this circuit. I've taken my relay apart before to clean the contacts with a point file - my glow light wasn't coming on at this particular time and this was the fix for me.