Mahindra 3550 throttle slowly lets off

/ Mahindra 3550 throttle slowly lets off #1  

Jim Cowger

Tractor
2016 mahindra 3550
Howdy I have a 3550 and the throttle slowly lets off while driving so have to continuously give more throttle then lets off slowly or have to hold the lever to correct speed. Any idea where to start to correct this

thanks

/ Mahindra 3550 throttle slowly lets off #3  
Follow the throttle linkage. On my Kubota B the friction nut was down near the floorboard under the plastic dash housing. Just a matter of snugging the nut up a bit. 40 minutes to remove and reinstall parts to gain access -- 20 seconds to tweak the nut torque.

Have you tried to find a parts diagram? Is this it? Not sure if you have a cab or not or if there's a difference. Anyway, it should be a pretty easy fix. Just find the friction adjustment that holds the throttle linkage at a given setting. If all else fails, disconnect the visible easy-access linkage points and then manipulate the controls to "feel" where the resistance is located.

Last edited:
   / Mahindra 3550 throttle slowly lets off
Follow the throttle linkage. On my Kubota B the friction nut was down near the floorboard under the plastic dash housing. Just a matter of snugging the nut up a bit. 40 minutes to remove and reinstall parts to gain access -- 20 seconds to tweak the nut torque.

Have you tried to find a parts diagram? Is this it? Not sure if you have a cab or not or if there's a difference. Anyway, it should be a pretty easy fix. Just find the friction adjustment that holds the throttle linkage at a given setting. If all else fails, disconnect the visible easy-access linkage points and then manipulate the controls to "feel" where the resistance is located.
Thank you very much That should help Parts list helps Now now to break anything while fixing it