mahindra 3616 oil filter?

/ mahindra 3616 oil filter? #11  
I recall a thread about filters and one member paid dearly for not using a Mahindra filter. I'd rather pay more for the Mahindra filters than using something that is not filtering equal to what should be used. Just my point of view.

idaho2
In the thread you referred to, the filter in question was an air filter. It cost the owner the price of a new engine. There was only a slight difference compared to the OEM filter, and it was less money, but in the long run, more expensive.

/ mahindra 3616 oil filter? #12  
Mahindra, Deere, Kubota , New Holland and any other tractor maker that I know of manufactures their own filters. The filters are made to each makers specs by companies like wixs, baldwin, fram and fleetguard, so there are aftermarket filters that are as good or better than the OEM's. Just be careful to get one that specs correctly or saving a little can cost you a lot. Just my $.02

Dave

/ mahindra 3616 oil filter? #13  
I will spend the big$ for a factory filter during the warrantee period. I have been down the aftermarket road and had warrantee issues that cost a lot of money. For an extra 15$ it is not worth the hassle or cost if something goes wrong.
Cam

/ mahindra 3616 oil filter? #14  
Wix filter 51348 at an auto parts store is the replacement also at a third of the cost!

/ mahindra 3616 oil filter? #15  
I'm having a heck of a time finding an oil filter wrench for my Mahindra 3616 HST. It's VERY difficult to even get to the darned filter (bad design). Do you have one, or can you suggest one?
You dont have to go to a dealer!
We ship out every day!

"If it fits, It Ships!"

/ mahindra 3616 oil filter? #17  
**** Impressed with the wix filter. Oil looks cleaner compared to checking it with the factory filter.

/ mahindra 3616 oil filter? #18  
Re: mahindra 3616 filters?

Here is what I found for the 3616 shuttle Wix filter numbers; oil 51356, fuel 33263, Hydraulic 57118, Outer air WA10027, inner air WA10031, shop around for the best price RockAuto seems to have the lowest price so far...just saying :thumbsup:

/ mahindra 3616 oil filter? #19  

Here is what I found for the 3616 shuttle Wix filter numbers; oil 51356, fuel 33263, Hydraulic 57118, Outer air WA10027, inner air WA10031, shop around for the best price RockAuto seems to have the lowest price so far...just saying
Thanks, very helpful! Any idea what ngk glow plugs part number is? Thanks again

/ mahindra 3616 oil filter? #20  

Thanks, very helpful! Any idea what ngk glow plugs part number is? Thanks again

What I've found is the orginal number for the glow plug is 31S9402550 the ngk number is MGP-2550 and they are around $25 a piece if that is any help...