Mahindra 4110, new seat recommendations ???

/ Mahindra 4110, new seat recommendations ??? #1  

coffeeman

Platinum Member
Need whole seat. my seat mounting bracket rusted away from mounting on tractor
looking for something waterproof and easy on back and kidneys.
all suggestions appreciated.

You all have a happy Spring.....Coffeeman

/ Mahindra 4110, new seat recommendations ??? #2  
Good question.. our 2810 is due for a new one also.. I wonder if it is the same and whats on a 4110?

/ Mahindra 4110, new seat recommendations ??? #5  

I agree - I installed one of these on my 4110 10 years ago and it's still in great shape - my tractor has always lived outside in the weather too. I recently purchased a Country Clipper 60" mower and am going to put one of these seats on it as well.

/ Mahindra 4110, new seat recommendations ??? #6  
   / Mahindra 4110, new seat recommendations ??? #7  
   / Mahindra 4110, new seat recommendations ???
I agree - I installed one of these on my 4110 10 years ago and it's still in great shape - my tractor has always lived outside in the weather too. I recently purchased a Country Clipper 60" mower and am going to put one of these seats on it as well.

Looks good. I was kinda thinking about some thing with some kind of shock absorber in the
seat. looking for a really soft ride.. The seat you like really looks good though.

Thanks......Coffeeman

Has any one tried TSC seat with suspension to cushion bumps? Does it work?

Thought about it and decided i need a good comfortable seat. Cheap seat 110 bucks. i have 900 hrs on machine. if I get same hrs on new seat it will
cost me 12.2 cents an hour. I think I'll splurge and invest another quarter an hr, and save my back. Just gotta find right one. Maybe I can get an old seat
out of a Greyhound bus? my tractor would be quite a ride? heck, I could take it to the mall.

Cheers....Coffeeman

Hi there,
Still using the same old seat with flip hinge rotted off. I just set seat loosely on mounting hardware. Bought 3 different
seats this year, all listed to fit "Mahindra 4110. Something always wrong. One seat arms on seat can't be lowered,
hydraulic control in way. One seat too small. Now I have a seat Seat is right size but bracket can only mount
seat if i cut 1/2 off each side of hardware that holds the seat to the flip hinge. I'll be able to rig it by remodeling
the original mounting hardware that flip seat bolts to.

Question. I assume you had same flip seat i have. Mine is a 01 or 02. Flip seat mounted on a pipe like hinge with
a pin going through for folding deat onto steering wheel. Did the seat you suggested bolt in easy without changing
anything? My seat now just sits loosely on mounting hardware and might be dangerous.

Cheers....Coffeeman