Comparison Mahindra 4110 or montana 3940 hsti

/ Mahindra 4110 or montana 3940 hsti #1  

crazyj78

Tractor
7360ss jd 650
I found two tractors I'm going to look at and wanted some advise I found a 3940 hst Montana with 600 hours for 7000, and a 4110 Mahindra with a thousand hours for 9000 with blade and brush cutter both 4wd both with loader
I have never dealt with either brand but think parts availability will be better with the Mahindra
Specs show the Mahindra is a 1000 pounds heavier as well which is a plus for me
Any advise would be appreciated they will be used on around 125 acres of almost all woods between 2 farms mostly brush cutting, plowing, planting trees with auger, only around 5 total acres are cleared for food plots, I will do all work myself more worried about durability and parts availability

/ Mahindra 4110 or montana 3940 hsti #2  
Mahindra currently has a presense in the US. Montana was an importer up to 2010, when their main supplier, LG/LS entered the US market under their own name. The 3940 is a LS built tractor, not sure if it was custom to Montana or just a rebadge of an existing model. If it was just a rebadge then odds are good LS dealers would be able to get parts easily. It uses a Mitsubishi engine and I think an Eaton hydro, so the parts for those should be widely available anyway.

/ Mahindra 4110 or montana 3940 hsti
Montana is no longer for sale. anyone have any thought on the Mahindra, I have heard good and bad about the brand, anything specific to look for

/ Mahindra 4110 or montana 3940 hsti #4  
It's a rebadged TYM. Seems to be a decent machine from what reviews I've seen on it. Maybe try the Mahindra specific forum and see if anyone has one.

/ Mahindra 4110 or montana 3940 hsti #5  
I had a montana 2734 with loader. Was made by TYM. I ordered parts from a TYM dealer and had no trouble getting them. They were shipped from the warehouse here in NC. I sold my 10 year old tractor this year for $4000. Had 880 hours on it. I also have 2 Montana 675 tractors, one is 4x4. These were made by farmtrac. Tier 2. Will probably turn out to be the best tractors that I will ever own. Tough as nails, don't give any trouble and I run them hard.

Looks like LG made that one. LG makes good tractors. LG Montana 394 HST | Tractor & Construction Plant Wiki | Fandom powered by Wikia