Mahindra 485DI power steering problem

/ Mahindra 485DI power steering problem #1  

Mattlhh485DI

Tractor
Mahindra
This past weekend, I had decided to dedicate my whole weekend to bush hogging my property. Well I got one pasture mowed and pert of the second one until . . . the left tubing into the steering cylinder decided to finally give out and split dumping fluid and leaving me free wheeling and using brakes to steer to some shade. Several months ago I had bent the tubing in my back pasture which is pretty wooded and since had stopped the leaking. Which brings up the question, one many has probably asked, why in heck would you design the tubing to come straight out the bottom just to be a sitting duck to get knocked out? Makes no sense. Anyway, I replaced the tubing, filled the power steering and bled the lines. No luck with turning so I broke out the manual and followed the procedure it provided. Little improvement. Got on this website and read, lord knows hows many threads on steering problems, until I read one that said "after doing the suggested procedure 5 times" he finally got his working correctly. Well the fourth time I did it, there were no more bubbles and no more room for more fluid. It seemed to be working fine for maybe 3 minutes then there we were again, hard to turn left or right. It did better at higher rpms for a little while then it didnt matter what rpm it didnt want to turn. Fluid level is good. Can anyone help with advise? This is getting aggravating. Matt

/ Mahindra 485DI power steering problem #2  
Sounds like you may have a air leak on the suction side of the pump.

/ Mahindra 485DI power steering problem #3  
seal on cylinder leaks

/ Mahindra 485DI power steering problem #4  
the seal that turnsthe wheelsonthe cylinder

/ Mahindra 485DI power steering problem #5  
hello, is any body there