Comparison Mahindra 5010 Cab vs Kioti Dk40SE Cab

/ Mahindra 5010 Cab vs Kioti Dk40SE Cab
You prefer turnbuckles over other systems?

/ Mahindra 5010 Cab vs Kioti Dk40SE Cab #12  
You prefer turnbuckles over other systems?

No the Kioti is better it uses adjustable. Just push down and pull out. I will be using a QH so it won't matter much. Mahindra does have a extra year warranty. Compare cabs, that will be the difference.

/ Mahindra 5010 Cab vs Kioti Dk40SE Cab #13  
I have both Mahindra and Kioti, without cabs and both are excellent, Mahindra is a little louder than Kioti i guess but it all boils down to #1 cost and #2 comfort. All i can say is drive um and see what hits your spot. Either way you WILL NOT be disapointed. Good Luck in your choice . . .John

Attachments

• my tractors.jpg
    my tractors.jpg
    365.8 KB · Views: 335
  • Wilie E  Kioti 1.jpg
    Wilie E Kioti 1.jpg
    708.6 KB · Views: 223
  • my life 012.jpg
    my life 012.jpg
    605.4 KB · Views: 351
   / Mahindra 5010 Cab vs Kioti Dk40SE Cab #14  
LS has no dealer network in state to speak of

Interesting....the website lists 14 dealers in the state, which seems pretty reasonable.

My dealer sells both Kioti and LS, and when I test drove a DK50SE Cab, he said they wouldn't go below 50hp with a cab, unless it was a special order. He said they just didn't think the 40 or 45hp versions had enough power to deal with the extra weight (when added to counterweights, implement weights, and load weight), power draw to run the A/C, etc to really do a good job. Just something you may want to consider before you buy. R,

/ Mahindra 5010 Cab vs Kioti Dk40SE Cab #15  
I went through the same debate when I bought my tractor: http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums//showthread.php?t=237796

Beyond what I wrote there, I will add that the Kioti 3 point is way nicer than the 5010 and it has a lift control right there which is really helpful when you are setting up your attachments.

Also, it is worth it to get the 50hp with the HST cab. Just too many things that use those extra HPs.