Mahindra 5010 HST Cab Series

/ Mahindra 5010 HST Cab Series #1  

RJT

Tractor
N/A
Yep, I brought her home today! :D
Pics when I get a working camera. I already put her and her loader attachment to use moving a mound of dirt.. Did so with absolute ease. Very pleased with my purchase thus far.

/ Mahindra 5010 HST Cab Series #2  
Yep, I brought her home today! :D
Pics when I get a working camera. I already put her and her loader attachment to use moving a mound of dirt.. Did so with absolute ease. Very pleased with my purchase thus far.

Congrats - I am in the process of getting a 4035 PST.

/ Mahindra 5010 HST Cab Series #3  
Congrats. The 5010 is one I considered, and it is a good, solid tractor that should serve you well for a long time.

/ Mahindra 5010 HST Cab Series #4  
I like mine has been good to me so far have 440 hours on the clock. Good luck. :thumbsup:

/ Mahindra 5010 HST Cab Series #5  
enjoy your new tractor.

/ Mahindra 5010 HST Cab Series
Thanks guys! I'm enjoying it so far. I'm literally making things to do so I can mess around with it, haha. I used it to clear snow today just for the **** of it even though I have a pickup truck for that, lol.

/ Mahindra 5010 HST Cab Series #7  
What are you folks paying for a 5010 HST cab these days? Does Mahindra do the 0%/84mo on all their tractors?

/ Mahindra 5010 HST Cab Series #8  
What are you folks paying for a 5010 HST cab these days? Does Mahindra do the 0%/84mo on all their tractors?

I was quoted $29,300 for it. That was the CASH price. The price with the 0% financing was a couple thousand higher if I remember correctly.

I was quoted $31,500 for the 6010 HST Cab. That was the CASH price. It was $32,500 ($1,000 higher) with the 2.9% financing for 60 months (or 3.9% for 72 - 84 months).

There may have been a little room in those prices, but I decided to go a different direction so I didn't negotiate on them.

/ Mahindra 5010 HST Cab Series #9  
I was quoted $29,300 for it. That was the CASH price. The price with the 0% financing was a couple thousand higher if I remember correctly.

I was quoted $32,500 for the 6010 HST Cab. That price was with the 2.9% financing.

There may have been a little room in those prices, but I decided to go a different direction so I didn't negotiate on them.

Thx. I noticed that the TYM version offers extendable 3pt links and seems to be touch cheaper. But then, it doesn't appear that the TYM T 603 comes in HST, but it DOES on the 6010.... seems strange that you can get the same tractor from two places and they have different transmission options. The Mahindra loaders spec better, but I'm not a fan of the slightly pink hue in their paint.

/ Mahindra 5010 HST Cab Series #10  
. . . The Mahindra loaders spec better, but I'm not a fan of the slightly pink hue in their paint.

Well, you can always do what Brian did and have it painted blue. :thumbsup: