Mahindra 7110

/ Mahindra 7110 #1  

yooperdave

Veteran Member
Tractor
Tool Cat 5600, LS XJ2025H, Branson 4215HC
Does anybody know anything about the new Mahindra 7110 coming out in a month or two?

It is supposed to have a John Deere 70 hp engine in it, and comes standard with a cab, air, heat, and I think 4wd.

The dealer said that Mahindra makes the same thing for John Deere, but costs about $10,000 more /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif. I was told I could get the 7110 tractor for $26,500, or $30,000 with a loader.

Yooper Dave

/ Mahindra 7110 #2  
Hmm...thats a new one on me. I know about the 6500 thats actually in production but not for sale yet. It is supposed to come out in a couple of months. Available with cab, etc. Are you sure it wasn't a 6500 they were talking about? Will check my sources about a 7000 series tractor.

/ Mahindra 7110 #3  
It's a TYM 700,not a Mahindra built tractor. I'm not sure if Mahindra will get the Deere powered TYMs or not. The 700 is a good looking tractor with a nice factory cab on it. I'm just not overly impressed with the engine in it or the 580.

/ Mahindra 7110
Hi Woodbeef,

This dealer only sells Mahindra, and he sure led me to believe that the new unit would also be a Mahindra.

I guess I will not know for sure until the unit arrives to his lot sometime early in June.

Yooper Dave

/ Mahindra 7110 #5  
Hey Dave,

It will say Mahindra on it,but like all the other "10" series it will be a badge-engineered TYM from Korea. www.tym.co.kr I'm still not totally sure that Deere is going to allow Mahindra to sell the tractors with the DPS engine in it. They usually do not like the competition using their motors in the US!!