Mahindra Category

/ Mahindra Category #1  

cjw

Bronze Member
Tractor
MAHINDRA 3510
Just got a new Mahindra 2810. Was surprised with the growing popluarity of the tractor that this forum does not have a Mahindra category yet. Would be nice to see one.

Attachments

• 247715-tractor1.gif
    247715-tractor1.gif
    5.8 KB · Views: 360
   / Mahindra Category #2  
cjw
Hope you get many happy hours and use from it. What attachments did you get and what did you pay for it? What made you decide on the Mahindra over the big 3 or 4 or over Kioti, Century etc.
Chipperman

/ Mahindra Category
I decided on mahindra mostly because of price and weight of loader lift.I looked at jd first a little two expensive for me.They wanted 2,000 more pluse taxes for the 790 with loader and finish mower.The lift weight of the loader was not as much either.I also test drove a kubota l2600 and the new sub compact bx22.The platform on the 2600 had the hump in the center and the stearing would hit my foot while driveing.Overall the mahindra was the most impressive. I will be geting a rear scraper and rake soon from mid west.It set me back 15,800 with taxes.This included loader and finish mower and 50 mile free delivery.

/ Mahindra Category #4  
Congratulations on you new tractor and welcome to TBN! I looked seriously at the 4110.

Which dealer did you buy from? Unless someone is new, I think the closest dealer is Chick's in Bealeton followed by Beverage in Charlottesville.

Markie61

/ Mahindra Category
Yeah, I did get it from Chick in Bealton, Va. He was a complete pleasure to deal with. The tractor was delivered in 1 days time & exactly when he said it would be, so no waiting around for him. He gave us quite a bit of money off. It ended up being like getting a free finish mower with the money we saved. I am attaching a bigger picture of the tractor. The other one was a bit small.

Attachments

• 247767-tractor1.jpg
    247767-tractor1.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 313
   / Mahindra Category #6  
Congraulations on your new purchase of the 2810. I purchased my 2810 /FEL about 1 1/2 yrs ago. I have been totally happy with it. I now have about 40 hours on it. I am about ready to step up to a 3510 within the next couple of months.

/ Mahindra Category #7  
Good choice, I love my new 4500 4wd! I agree, a Mahindra forum would be great. Chet

/ Mahindra Category #8  
I sent an e-mail to Muhammad last year about a sub section for Mahindra. Got a relpy in November and he said it should be soon. I sent him another one tonight. I previously asked him about it and his comment was along the lines that there needed to be more traffic regarding Mahindra. Lets keep our fingers crossed and keep posting.
Also, seems I keep reading the same positive info about Mahindra tractors. I used my 6000 4wd in the standing water mud the other day and it did great. Pulled a box scraper full of very heavy wet mud, no problem. I have wheel weights, bar tires, and a FEL. I think all of us Mahindra owners agree, when you line up the specs, Mahindra meets or exceeds the competition, and the price is the best part. But hold on to your hats, my prediction is that within 2 years you will see a dramatic increase in the price of the Mahindras. They are being very competitive, under cutting the market, aggressive perks such as 3 year warranty, 0% financing, and for the most part, a very responsive parts department. My observastion is that their long term marketing plan is to fload the market as much as possible now, take their loss or small profit, establish their quality, and get their dealers a good mantinace business. If I am right, all of us current owners should be very happy about our resale value, but sad about that new one we been thinking about.

/ Mahindra Category #9  
I agree on the long term pricing strategy you outlined, Slippy, Mahindra could easily up their prices 5% and still be very competitive.

/ Mahindra Category #10  
Got an email back from Muhammad. Says he will check out the forum soon. If their is enough traffic regarding Mahindra, he will consider new sub catagory /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif. So, any body got any questions about Mahindra, get em posted.