Mahindra hat!

/ Mahindra hat! #152  
Yes but happy wife with other hat makes life grand, also should add the stuff came from the dealer.:)

Well your wife must be a sweetie. You get a hat and a Mahindra 5035 and she only gets a hat and is happy. Life should be GRAND.

/ Mahindra hat! #153  
I only got the one hat in the mail. Though the dealer threw in a few of "his" hats.

BUT...today I got my REBATE check. Ka-ching!!!

I love my tractor even more, today. :)

Go Mahindra!!!

/ Mahindra hat! #154  
I only got the one hat in the mail. Though the dealer threw in a few of "his" hats.

BUT...today I got my REBATE check. Ka-ching!!!

I love my tractor even more, today. :)

Go Mahindra!!!
WOW, did you know you were getting a rebate? I hope it was a nice pile of dough!!

/ Mahindra hat! #155  
kootch88 said:
WOW, did you know you were getting a rebate? I hope it was a nice pile of dough!!

Hey kootch88! Yes, its the same rebate they've been offering continuously. Depends upon the tractor. It's in all the mahindra adds on the forum and on the mahindra site. Not much, cause we got small machines but a couple a big ones is cool with me.

/ Mahindra hat! #156  
I didn't get a rebate. Maybe I had to buy three attachments instead of 2. No matter, I am pleased with what I paid pus I got a hat and a T-Shirt! Enjoy the pair of big ones.

/ Mahindra hat! #157  
kootch88 said:
I didn't get a rebate. Maybe I had to buy three attachments instead of 2. No matter, I am pleased with what I paid pus I got a hat and a T-Shirt! Enjoy the pair of big ones.

It depends upon which two attachments. Some don't qualify, if I remember. You should still be able to apply for the rebate online. Have you tried that? Maybe contact the mahindra person on this thread to inquire. Or contact someone through the mahindra site. I never consulted Ryan on the matter. Just did it through the website.

I'm on my phone. If u want, ill find the links and post them for u...when I'm on PC.

/ Mahindra hat! #158  
Still waiting for my hat.....since July gosh they must really be back ordered.LOL:D

/ Mahindra hat! #159  
I quit waiting for a hat. I bought there biggest tractor got a freind to buy one also and NO hat.. Well I still have the tractor:cool2:

/ Mahindra hat! #160  
Kootch88,

They've changed the dates on the page. If your purchase qualified, you'd need to do this through a phone call. Here's the link which describes which implements are needed to qualify:

Mahindra Promotion