Mahindra hat!

/ Mahindra hat! #251  
Still waiting for mine after being promised about a year ago. I'll wear it proudly....................... ........................................................................................................................................ ...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................if I ever get it.
hugs, Brandi

/ Mahindra hat! #252  
Still waiting for mine after being promised about a year ago. I'll wear it proudly....................... ........................................................................................................................................ ...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................if I ever get it.
hugs, Brandi

Hi Brandi, sounds like some of the owners are starting to get hats.....so maybe our time will not be to far into the future????:thumbsup:

/ Mahindra hat! #253  
Yep, got mine in the mail yesterday. It is a nice hat. I don't wear hats normally, but I might wear this one.

/ Mahindra hat! #254  
Yep, got mine in the mail yesterday. It is a nice hat. I don't wear hats normally, but I might wear this one.

Maybe the supply line is finally catching up with the demand side of the hat shortage.:thumbsup:

/ Mahindra hat! #256  
I don't know if this message below will make Y'all feel any better, but I got a PM from Martin at MUSA.
hugs, Brandi

Hi Brandi,

Just wanted to give you a heads up, there was a "glitch" with our fulfillment company that we just learned about a few weeks ago. We thought that the Owner's Club hats had been shipped out but found out that they had not been shipped since November. That has been taken care of and we should be current with all shipments through March 2013...so, you will be receiving yours soon.

Martin

/ Mahindra hat! #257  
I don't know if this message below will make Y'all feel any better, but I got a PM from Martin at MUSA.
hugs, Brandi

Hi Brandi,

Just wanted to give you a heads up, there was a "glitch" with our fulfillment company that we just learned about a few weeks ago. We thought that the Owner's Club hats had been shipped out but found out that they had not been shipped since November. That has been taken care of and we should be current with all shipments through March 2013...so, you will be receiving yours soon.

Martin

I won't hold my breath!!!!!

/ Mahindra hat! #258  
hugs, Brandi

Hi Brandi,

Martin

Afternoon Brandi, see good things come to those who wait....:D I guess MUSA has not been reading any of the quotes here on the Mahindra Hat problem. I will keep my fingers crossed that we both get out hats in the near future.:thumbsup:

/ Mahindra hat!
My wife thinks I'm silly when I insist on wearing only my Mahindra hat while operating it, I think she is correct!

/ Mahindra hat! #260  
Afternoon Brandi, see good things come to those who wait....:D I guess MUSA has not been reading any of the quotes here on the Mahindra Hat problem. I will keep my fingers crossed that we both get out hats in the near future.:thumbsup:
DHBrown,
I'm not holding my breath or crossing my fingers.:2cents: But I know Martin will come through:thumbsup:. I just don't know when.;)
hugs, Brandi