Mahindra hat!

/ Mahindra hat! #282  
Personally, I'd rather get a 10% parts discount slip in the mail than the hat. That way I could order me a set of Cat 2 lower link extenders and toss the Cat 1's. They should have included the Cat 2's with the 5035 at the factory... It weighs a lot more than my JD 2240 which has the Cat 2's, and pulls a lot harder, too. But, I degress....... [ not that I could ruin this fine thread ] :)

/ Mahindra hat! #283  
got a hat when i bought the tractor and another in the mail a cpl months later its a nice hat and i dont even wear hats be happy to give mine to one of you that wants one

/ Mahindra hat! #285  
got a hat when i bought the tractor and another in the mail a cpl months later its a nice hat and i dont even wear hats be happy to give mine to one of you that wants one

Send it to JerryK.:thumbsup: I think he needs it the most!:laughing::2cents::cool2:
hugs, Brandi

/ Mahindra hat! #286  
Send it to JerryK.:thumbsup: I think he needs it the most!:laughing::2cents::cool2:
hugs, Brandi

Thanks, but the b)*&* 'n is more fun than the have 'n ... make a good chew toy for your fine canine though.... :) [ notice all the NICE things I say about Booger..?? ]

/ Mahindra hat! #287  
Thanks, but the b)*&* 'n is more fun than the have 'n ... make a good chew toy for your fine canine though.... :) [ notice all the NICE things I say about Booger..?? ]
Jerry,
I guess you gotta have something to whine about.:laughing: I'll be sure that Booger reads your post.;) He'll like that.:rolleyes: But I'm gonna warn you, he only likes regulation soccer balls to chew on.:D Well, squirrels also.:licking:
hugs, Brandi

/ Mahindra hat! #288  
The dealer I bought my tractor from gave me a hat and told me to come in and get a new hat when that one gets dirty.

Nice hat!

/ Mahindra hat! #290  
The dealer I bought my tractor from gave me a hat and told me to come in and get a new hat when that one gets dirty.

Nice hat!
Traskblacktail,
The hat we are waiting for is way better than any dealer hat. Scroll back a few pages and you can see a photo of one. I got a cheapo hat from my dealer and all it had was their name and a bad likeness of a 20 series on it.
hugs, Brandi