Mahindra losing power

/ Mahindra losing power #11  
I had a 5500 that did the same thing.
I found a plugged up screen in the fuel line before the filters if I recall.
It was a screen, just don’t remember exact location but it was at the fuel pump/filter area.

/ Mahindra losing power #12  
Besides the fuel related comments of which I agree, have you added fuel recently? If so, did you purchase it from your usual supplier and could it have become contaminated prior to your usage?

/ Mahindra losing power #13  
This time of year brush hogging plugs air filters up in a hurry , my buddys LS has to be cleaned every hr or two or it starts losing power.

/ Mahindra losing power
UPDATE: I appreciate everyone's input - even those people who didn't read what I wrote before responding with ideas I said I already did. ;)

I found the issue. Realizing that I was getting air into the fuel filter bowl and it wasn't staying full, I assumed it was a weak low pressure fuel pump. I went through the process of pulling the tank, the filter housing and the fuel pump. I wanted to clean out all the lines and flush the tank while I was at it. I replaced the fuel pump with a $15.00 generic 12v pump with exactly the same specs as the manufacturer's pump. Got it from that jungle website. The name brand replacement pump (same pump used on Mahindra, Yanmar, Kubotas, Cub Cadet and others) was $235.00 if you could find one. I put it back together and the initial indications were good. But I still noticed the bowl wasn't getting full. When I reved it to PTO speeds it would eventually run out of fuel in the bowl.

I played around with it for a while and started to notice something. One time I didn't turn the Fuel Selector on the filter housing fully to the 'ON' position before starting the tractor. The tractor ran great. As soon as I moved it that last little bit to the 'ON' position, the fuel started dropping in the bowl. I moved it back off of the 'ON' position just a bit and it would start to fill up again. Here is a video of that behavior. Selector Behavior

Now I understood. It was pulling air when the switch was in the full 'ON' position. The gasket behind the 'OFF, ON, AIR' selector was bad. You can see in the image below that the rubber is broken thereby allowing air to be pulled when it isn't supposed to be.
1000099235.jpg

So, I call my Mahindra dealer. They don't even have an exploded view of the filter housing or that 'OFF, ON, AIR' selector. All they can sell me is an entire new filter housing for @$85.00. I haven't been able to find it online. Anyone know what this part number is? It's on a 2012 Mahindra 5010 Gear tractor. Any help tracking one of these down would be most appreciated. Appreciate everyone's help. Those of you suspecting "sucking air" - right on!

/ Mahindra losing power #16  
When servicing the 3510 several years ago,
I stripped the threads on the bowl nut trying to stop it from leaking fuel.
Part was backordered so I put a inline filter in its place temporarily.
Couple of years later, dealer found it in a box of odd parts not picked up.
He apoligized and gave it to me, no charge.
I put it in a tub marked SERVICE to put on next oil change.
Couple years after that, I realized I had the part down in the bottom of the box.
So when servicing the tractors this year, I finally put the new filter on.

BTW
I did change the inline filter every other oil change for the last 11 years.