Price Check Mahindra Max 25 price

/ Mahindra Max 25 price #1  

KB1JIM

Tractor
Mahindra Max25
I had a hard time finding a realistic price point on this model. All I knew was what the salesman was telling me and I felt unarmed and ill-informed every time I stopped by with an inquiry. They were asking $19.8 for a TLB and an additional 3k for the mmm, plus Maine sales tax, which brought the package to a little over 24k. A bit much for a subcompact. 5 minutes at the Kabota dealer and I had a detailed quote on a BX25, on paper, for $19.8, same set-up, mmm included. I was about to commit but I decided to give Mahindra one last try. In the end, the Kabota quote forced his hand and he threw in the mower for $300. Nothing against Kabota, I'm sure they're fine machines and the owners seem to love 'em, but the Mahindra has better specs all around and I was impressed by the beefy frame and components. It should arrive this afternoon. So, for the benefit of clueless scut shoppers like myself, here are some numbers, this has been my experience.

Last edited:
   / Mahindra Max 25 price #2  
I had a hard time finding a realistic price point on this model. All I knew was what the salesman was telling me and I felt unarmed and ill-informed every time I stopped by with an inquiry. They were asking $19.8 for a TLB and an additional 3k for the mmm, plus Maine sales tax, which brought the package to a little over 24k. A bit much for a subcompact. 5 minutes at the Kabota dealer and I had a detailed quote on a BX25, on paper, for $19.8, same set-up, mmm included. I was about to commit but I decided to give Mahindra one last try. In the end, the Kabota quote forced his hand and he threw in the mower for $300. Nothing against Kabota, I'm sure they're fine machines and the owners seem to love 'em, but the Mahindra has better specs all around and I was impressed by the beefy frame and components. It should arrive this afternoon. So, for the benefit of clueless scut shoppers like myself, here are some numbers, this has been my experience.

So the Kubota dealer offered you the best price and was upfront on the pricing but you bought from the Mahindra dealer because of the specifications. I would have done business with the dealer who appeared to be the best, doesn't have anything to do with tractors.

/ Mahindra Max 25 price #3  
More research would have been better.

/ Mahindra Max 25 price
The purpose of my post was to put some numbers up for the benefit of others who are considering a scut. Didn't mean to offend any brand loyalist but I've been researching since March and I'm convinced I got the most machine for my money. The owner of the dealership delivered it personally and spent an hour and a half removing and re-attaching everything and going over every detail. If I encounter any problems I'll report back here.

/ Mahindra Max 25 price #5  
Congrats on your new tractor.

/ Mahindra Max 25 price #6  

Hate to see what'll happen when you need that dealer for something in the future...

/ Mahindra Max 25 price #7  
So the Kubota dealer offered you the best price and was upfront on the pricing but you bought from the Mahindra dealer because of the specifications. I would have done business with the dealer who appeared to be the best, doesn't have anything to do with tractors.

He wanted the Mahindra because it is a better tractor by the specs and saved $2700 on it because of a visit to a Kubota dealer. We don't know if the Bota dealer gave best price because he only had one shot.

I'd say good play on his part, I'm surprised the Mahindra dealer didn't stick to his guns a little bit more and send him back to get the price of a B series TLB to compare to. At the end of the day for me it would be about which tractor I wanted.

/ Mahindra Max 25 price #8  
Well on here at TBN the rule is Pics or its BS.

/ Mahindra Max 25 price #9  
You bought the correct tractor, it looks like you were set on buying a Mahindra and you used the kubota dealer to get a better price. Did the Mahindra dealer the first time know you were going to get another price cause the kubota dealer did and all he did was match it

/ Mahindra Max 25 price #10  
Congrats on your tractor.

The reason the Max is more tractor than the BX is because it is not a Sub compact. You should have looked at a Kubota B2620 on a John Deere 2520.