Mahindra overheating

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Mahindra overheating #81  
Here I go against my own advice...

jleal, if you don't see where you have been insulting or untruthfull, you are incredibly obtuse.
I prefer to ask for assistance and am grateful for what I receive from one of the most helpful groups on TBN. The Mahindra forum is made up of many knowledgeable dealers and owners. I for one have benefited many times by advice and experience of this group in particular, as well as others. It is actually a sense of comfort that, if I have a situation that my inexperience does not give me the knowledge to correct, there is always someone here that is willing to assist and share their own experience, benefiting us all. I hope in some way I could actually share something I may have learned to help another at some time.
Perhaps you might actually step back, and look at your approach. You did, in fact, insult a group of people (Koreans). You did, in fact, denigrate a brand (Mahindra) for issues we (here on TBN) have not previously heard of. Your tractor was made for Mahindra by Mitsubishi. They have been represented here in the USA for many years by more than one company. If they were the problematic product that you seem to insinuate, that would have been born out prior to you arrival here. That quite obviously does not seem to be the case.
If you have (as you have stated) problems that were an issue from early on, and they were not able to be corrected by the selling dealer, it would not be unreasonable to seek remedy at another Mahindra dealer. Most all issues we could face with our machines are cureable with competent mechanics.
No tractor is perfect, nor are any people I know, though that does not mean it would be adviseable to try to alienate people that may actually be in a position to help.
Sometimes we truly do reap what we sow. You may disagree.

/ Mahindra overheating #82  
shvl73 said:
Here I go against my own advice...

jleal, if you don't see where you have been insulting or untruthfull, you are incredibly obtuse.
I prefer to ask for assistance and am grateful for what I receive from one of the most helpful groups on TBN. The Mahindra forum is made up of many knowledgeable dealers and owners. I for one have benefited many times by advice and experience of this group in particular, as well as others. It is actually a sense of comfort that, if I have a situation that my inexperience does not give me the knowledge to correct, there is always someone here that is willing to assist and share their own experience, benefiting us all. I hope in some way I could actually share something I may have learned to help another at some time.
Perhaps you might actually step back, and look at your approach. You did, in fact, insult a group of people (Koreans). You did, in fact, denigrate a brand (Mahindra) for issues we (here on TBN) have not previously heard of. Your tractor was made for Mahindra by Mitsubishi. They have been represented here in the USA for many years by more than one company. If they were the problematic product that you seem to insinuate, that would have been born out prior to you arrival here. That quite obviously does not seem to be the case.
If you have (as you have stated) problems that were an issue from early on, and they were not able to be corrected by the selling dealer, it would not be unreasonable to seek remedy at another Mahindra dealer. Most all issues we could face with our machines are cureable with competent mechanics.
No tractor is perfect, nor are any people I know, though that does not mean it would be adviseable to try to alienate people that may actually be in a position to help.
Sometimes we truly do reap what we sow. You may disagree.
okay! I am sorry for disgracing the Koreans. And I will tell you why I did that. Right now in san antonio texas the stock show and rodeo is going on. Bills tractor has an exhibition there every year including all the other dealers. Mario the main tech for Bills that is a great guy was working there sunday. In fact he will be at the rodeo grounds every sunday untill closing. Mario told me that they still have not warranted the front axle work. MARIO said the Koreans wanted photos and other stuff on it. He told the guys at bills just send it and they will pay for it. Mario made a statement that these people are hard to work with and do not want to warrant anything. They think there stuff never breaKS. bILLS tRACTOR HAVE SOME NICE PEOPLE THERE WORKING. i HAVE NEVER SAID ANYTHING BAD ABOUT THEM YET. aLL i CAN SEE IS IF THEY CAN GET BY WITH OUT FIXING SOMETHING THEY WILL. iN FACT i THINK IT WAS SPYDERLNK THAT MADE A STATEMENT. hE MIGHT HAVE TO GO LEGAL BECASUE THE DEALER DID NOT FIX EVERYTHING ON THE LIST. it seems the dealers are scared to send any warranty work to the makers of Mahindra. Because if the hard time they get trying to get paid for the work. I don`t blame bills trying to walk away from something if he can because he is going to have a hard time to get paid. I am not the only one that made that statement. You will never know how good a warranty is untill you try to use it. This also holds true on a major medical policy someone purchased and than they have heart surgery and they are stuck with 50% of the bill. I am not mad at anyone on this board. But you got to look at the whole story here. Axles do not fall of in 3 days. Battery tie downs are not left off from the factory. I do not care how much or how hard you use a machine. An hour meter does not go out. I am going to post photos of my tractor. After looking at other photos of people that have been posting here. I think they are using there tracor to hard. My tractor looks like new. And I appreciate you not calling me and idiot. Thanks

/ Mahindra overheating #83  
jleal, please advise MARIO, and make a note to yourself, nobody in Korea had anything to do with your Japanese made tractor.

/ Mahindra overheating #84  
AchingBack said:
jleal, please advise MARIO, and make a note to yourself, nobody in Korea had anything to do with your Japanese made tractor.
Mitsubishi motors are made in korea. The tractor was made in india. This is what I am getting from them.

/ Mahindra overheating #85  
jleal said:
Mitsubishi motors are made in korea. The tractor was made in india. This is what I am getting from them.
Well someone is full of chutney, and think they live in Texas.

/ Mahindra overheating #86  
Your right. I just looked at the plate on the frame. It says made in Japan. Maybe I need to find another dealer.

/ Mahindra overheating #87  
jleal said:
Mitsubishi motors are made in korea. The tractor was made in india.
The 15 series Mahindra's are made by Mitsubishi in Japan (the tractor, and the engine).
The 10 series Mahindra's are made in Korea.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.