Backhoe Mahindra owners. Little help here please.

/ Mahindra owners. Little help here please.
After complaining, again, they finally got my new backhoe bucket in under warranty. Picked it up, brought it home on the pallet all wrapped in shrink wrap so it wouldn’t move. Cut the shrink wrap off and it’s the wrong bucket for my backhoe. I give up. Returned the bucket and left.

/ Mahindra owners. Little help here please. #192  
After complaining, again, they finally got my new backhoe bucket in under warranty. Picked it up, brought it home on the pallet all wrapped in shrink wrap so it wouldn’t move. Cut the shrink wrap off and it’s the wrong bucket for my backhoe. I give up. Returned the bucket and left.
I'm sorry to read of your woes. Only 98% of Mahindra owners would recommend one to a friend. Too bad you fell into the 2% category. Battling with incompetence can be very frustrating.

/ Mahindra owners. Little help here please. #193  
Still no backhoe bucket. After over three weeks, I guess, I had to pay my neighbor to fix the one I had so I could get back to work. Good thing I did. Been almost eight weeks now. They still haven稚 shipped it yet. Just went to dealer today. Just shook my head and walked out. Asked them if they could give me something they had in stock. Different size? Since I paid to have this one fixed? They just balked and gave me the 努ell, next big load should be coming maybe it will be on that one. LOL Just unbelievable.

If it weren't for bad luck, you'd have no luck at all......

/ Mahindra owners. Little help here please. #194  
I assume you own a gun..

Please lock down all the Ammo.

Really it is for the best.

I think the manager at the closest store ordered it. He probably ordered a 2’ bucket for a Mahindra 3550 Tractor. Now they sell the 3550 with the 65B backhoe. They use to sell it with the 75B backhoe, and that is what I bought with mine. Ugh.

A while back I told the nice, helpful customer representative at Mahindra corporate that I paid to have this bucket fixed. And it would be a lot easier to supplement the quick attach plate they have sitting at the local store for my tractor, because Mahindra denied warranty on it. I got no response from that suggestion. They are about the same price. And it’s sitting right there. Save on shipping. Oh well.

The customer care representative e-mailed me back and said go to that dealership and pick up the Q/A plate. That she had the switching of the Q/A plate and the bucket approved! Yes!

On a day off so I picked it up and swapped them out already.

Great job! That is what customer care is about.

Thank you Brenda! YOU have been excellent through all of the issues I have had with my tractor.

Last edited: