Mahindra Roxor

/ Mahindra Roxor #21  
Oh and just so you know I am not just a "bash jeep" kind of guy, in the past I have owned 4 CJ's and a very early iteration of the Cherokee, loved them all!

/ Mahindra Roxor #22  
Oh and just so you know I am not just a "bash jeep" kind of guy, in the past I have owned 4 CJ's and a very early iteration of the Cherokee, loved them all!

I have a 1987 Wrangler that I bought, 10 years ago, with 124,000 miles.
6 cyl. 4x4, 5 spd.. Has new engine + rebuilt transmission, and transfer case.
Ripped all the CA. pollution junk off.
It is just for Summer play, gets maybe 1000 miles use per year.
Looks great. Has original paint.
Rides like a buckboard!
I have way too much money invested!
I keep the doors off!
I drive it for FUN!

/ Mahindra Roxor #23  
I have passed two of these driving down the highway in the past week going in the opposite direction. On the second I turned around and saw what looked like a license plate on the back. Couldn't get a good look though, and I know they aren't street legal, so the plate could have been anything.

Mahindra seems to be no stranger to litigation here in the States. I remember a few years ago they were getting sued by the folks that they had partnered with to distribute their pickups with here for breach of contract.

/ Mahindra Roxor #24  
Oh yes the 4 cylinder diesel mid size pickup that got 22 mpg and looked awful. No thanks.

/ Mahindra Roxor #25  
Mahindra verses Fiat

rockinbbar verses 5030.....

Not really, irregardless, I wouldn't own one. I prefer American not made by some camel jock and shipped here in parts and assembled by some minimum wage flunky.

Don't like the looks, the price or the inadequate suspension. My UTE will run circles around that tub. If I wanted a Jeep, I'd buy one, not a wannabe mini jeep either. If I can avoid it, I prefer not to increase the trade imbalance.

Even though I live 12 miles north of the Stickney assembly plant where Jeeps are created at, I wouldn't own one of those either. Like the Mahindra they are over priced and have issues as well. I like cush on my tush. A Jeep don't have cush. it does have an excessive price tag however.

/ Mahindra Roxor #26  
If I can get Ag Plates for roading my tractor, fairly sure the Roxor can have them. A 20 mile radius from the farm covers a lot of territory. As long as your off the interstate, I do not see where you would have trouble. You would have to stay in state for sure.