Comparison Mahindra Tractors, Reliable?

/ Mahindra Tractors, Reliable? #21  
This is slightly off topic but when I came to TBN this morning, the first thing I see is a Mahindra banner ad that says "Max Is Here" which instantly reminded me of this guy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOojNWQe0DI]Max Headroom and his manly advice - YouTube[/ame]

/ Mahindra Tractors, Reliable? #22  
This is slightly off topic but when I came to TBN this morning, the first thing I see is a Mahindra banner ad that says "Max Is Here" which instantly reminded me of this guy.
:laughing: :thumbsup: .... The good shows are too-too temporary.:mad:

/ Mahindra Tractors, Reliable? #23  
:laughing: :thumbsup: .... The good shows are too-too temporary.:mad:

Remember the Coke v/s Pepsi ads? That would totally work as a tractor ad and having Max Headroom as the spokesman would be hilarious. :laughing:

/ Mahindra Tractors, Reliable?
Thanks for the info. What's the tap on the dash trick?

/ Mahindra Tractors, Reliable? #25  
Thanks for the info. What's the tap on the dash trick?

Some of us have a dash-gauge problems once in awhile. Smack the dash with your hand and all is well. Sometimes for a little while, sometimes for months or even longer. Not a big deal and a whole lot cheaper than a new dash insert. ;)

/ Mahindra Tractors, Reliable? #26  
Some of us have a dash-gauge problems once in awhile. Smack the dash with your hand and all is well. Sometimes for a little while, sometimes for months or even longer. Not a big deal and a whole lot cheaper than a new dash insert. ;)

The rpm and fuel gauge on my 2008 Mahindra 5525 sticks sometimes upon startup in the morning. I let the tractor run for 5-10 minutes and then whack the dash--problem solved.

/ Mahindra Tractors, Reliable? #27  
The rpm and fuel gauge on my 2008 Mahindra 5525 sticks sometimes upon startup in the morning. I let the tractor run for 5-10 minutes and then whack the dash--problem solved.

Well, from the looks of it, Mahindra is the only tractor maker that has ANY PROBLEMS WHAT SO EVER. :rolleyes: Oh well, I guess we were all suckers and all got stuck with pieces of junk :tractor:s. I can't speak for the rest of you, but I would buy the same tractor again other than it would be nice to have a cab next time around. :cool: I might even leave it red. ;)

/ Mahindra Tractors, Reliable? #28  
Some of us have a dash-gauge problems once in awhile. Smack the dash with your hand and all is well. Sometimes for a little while, sometimes for months or even longer. Not a big deal and a whole lot cheaper than a new dash insert. ;)[/quote
Kubota M7040

Only problem I had with my dash is keeping the needle on F not E:D
Well and my fenders faded...

/ Mahindra Tractors, Reliable?
Hey, thats important feedback. I really appreciate it.