Comparison Mahindra vs Kioti

/ Mahindra vs Kioti #11  
Would you buy rather buy a car made in India or made in Korea?
Same for tractors in my opinion.
If the Mahindra is actually made in Korea...maybe they are equal..
If made in India....NO!

I would rather buy an American made car/tractor. TYM and Kioti are both Korean tractors. 2538/2638 are TYM as stated. I have more confidence in the Mahindra dealer then Kioti due to proximity and length of time in business in my area but am interested in this post.

/ Mahindra vs Kioti #12  
I would rather buy an American made car/tractor. TYM and Kioti are both Korean tractors. 2538/2638 are TYM as stated. I have more confidence in the Mahindra dealer then Kioti due to proximity and length of time in business in my area but am interested in this post.

You "would rather buy an American made car/tractor".
Which AMERICAN made CUT would you suggest?
I am not aware of ANY!

/ Mahindra vs Kioti #13  
Kioti on quality, engeniering, fit-and-finish, and manufacturer support. Especially that last one. Easy choice for me. :2cents:

I’d take a Kioti over a mahindra any day.

/ Mahindra vs Kioti #14  
I compared Kioti and Mahindra when I was looking. I bought the Mahindra because both were made in Korea but the DPF was a major turnoff for me with the Kioti. Also, I have 5 Mahindra dealers within an hour of me but only 1 Kioti dealer and they're just over an hour away. I am very pleased with the quality of the Mahindra (made by TYM).

/ Mahindra vs Kioti #15  
They have their own sets of issues. It's marketing BS from Mahindra to suggest their system is somehow less trouble long-term than a DPF (IMO). Otherwise why wouldn't JD and Kubota (the big players) have gone this way?

Simple reason why JD won't do it is because they are all about the bottom line. Over recent years they have cut quality to cut costs but have not passed along any savings. They won't negotiate on price either. I have a relative with a landscape business who has had his JD in for service no less than 6 times for emissions related problems over the past 18 months he's owned it.

JD and Kubota also didn't invest $30 million to redesign the engine to be more efficient. Slapping on an add-on with sensors is the cheap way to go but not necessarily the right way to go.

/ Mahindra vs Kioti #16  
I think it boils down mostly about the choice of dealers the buyer has available to him rather the quality of those dealers rather than a choice of brands. The quality of the dealer will have more impact on the buyers experience rather than the perceived quality of the brand. A great warranty is of little worth unless your dealer supports it. Unless the color of the paint is important, pay attention to the dealer. If necessary it's worth paying a little more to work with the better dealer.

/ Mahindra vs Kioti #17  
hopefully you can test drive and use for a couple of hours on the lot trying all the features and see how comfortable it is before making final decision. that helped me decide as well.

/ Mahindra vs Kioti #18  
You "would rather buy an American made car/tractor".
Which AMERICAN made CUT would you suggest?
I am not aware of ANY!
Me either. That was my point and the reason I was looking at Mahindra, Kioti, Kubota and LS

/ Mahindra vs Kioti #19  
Simple reason why JD won't do it is because they are all about the bottom line. Over recent years they have cut quality to cut costs but have not passed along any savings. They won't negotiate on price either. I have a relative with a landscape business who has had his JD in for service no less than 6 times for emissions related problems over the past 18 months he's owned it.
JD and Kubota also didn't invest $30 million to redesign the engine to be more efficient. Slapping on an add-on with sensors is the cheap way to go but not necessarily the right way to go.

+1 on that !

/ Mahindra vs Kioti #20  
I have nothing againgst kioti or any color tractor ; B ut my Mahindra 2810 has over 1000 hard hrs on it with only a small hyd leak why so much hostility against Mahindra .I have a new 2538 that I love, olong with my cub 7260 and my old mf 255 they all are good at certain things