6' Box Blade (king cutter)
6' Bush Hog (king cutter)
20' 12,000 trailer
Total price:
What do you think?
Thanks,
Eric

/ mahindra #13  
My "knee jerk" reaction is it is too high, but the "big unknown" is the trailer. An itemized list of what each item would cost you would make it easier to tell where you are getting a "good deal" or where you are giving more than you should.

/ mahindra
Thanks for the reply,
Box blade: 285.00
Bush hog: 625.00
Trailer: 1850.00
1% tax included in the price
That leaves 18,500 or so for the tractor.
I called the guys at Top Flight and they said they sell them right now for 17,400 ( 4110 with FEL )
I offered the "local" dealer 20K for the entire package but he did not jump on it.
Eric

/ mahindra #15  
If your not in a hurry you can play with him a while and see how hungry your dealer gets. If he is facing setting on his product a while hell get itchy to sell it and take you up on your deal. the important thing is to make sure he knows your for real.

/ mahindra
Well;
It will be here Monday!!
Package was finally agreed upon for 20,500.00.
I don't think it was a great deal, but I don't think I got raked over hot coals either.
Thanks everyone,
Eric

/ mahindra #17  
Has any one bought or priced a Mahindra 6000. Looking for a price and hopefully user comments.

/ mahindra
The dealer I bought the 4110 from prices are as follows:
2WD 14840.00
4WD 18760.00

FEL add 3700 to 4200

Eric

/ mahindra #19  
I have operated one, put a few hours on it, nice tractor, i don't think you will be disapointed with it. I think it was 24000.00 with the loader.

/ mahindra
Well, I have been using my Mahindra all week and I am truly impressed with its power. The only beef I have with it so far is that the FEL seems to limit visibility more than I am used to.
It has so far been a great value.
Eric