Mahindras on the parking lot.

/ Mahindras on the parking lot. #1  

yooperdave

Veteran Member
Tractor
Tool Cat 5600, LS XJ2025H, Branson 4215HC
As I was driving by the local Mahindra dealer in Menominee Michigan last Sunday, I saw his lineup of tractors and decided to stop in to take a better look.

The 6000 4wd with loader caught my eye. I noticed that it also had a couple of hydraulic remotes in the back.

The tractor distracted me enough to forget that it had been raining and snowing. When I sat in the seat I was rudly reminded /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif!

I wanted to go in and see what it would cost to get this machine back to my farm. It soon became appearant that this dealership was closed on Sunday /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif.

What would any of you think would be a fair price on this machine? I noticed that it was trucked up from Texas.

The machine felt very solid and fit my large frame rather well.

Do you think Mahindra will extend the 0% financing for another period of time to keep up with Kubota?

Does anybody know if the exhaust can be rerouted so as to clear my 7' high overhead door?

Thanks

Yooper Dave

/ Mahindras on the parking lot. #2  
"Does anybody know if the exhaust can be rerouted so as to clear my 7' high overhead door?"

I know of one method with two options...Sawsall. You can take it to the pipe or the door frame. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
Actually, I ordered a horizonal exhaust with my TN 65.

/ Mahindras on the parking lot. #3  
The dealer in Sulpher Spring TX quoted a price of $21,900 for a 6000 4WD with FEL when I was shopping. Chet

/ Mahindras on the parking lot. #4  
You should be able to buy the 6000 4wd in the 19teens. Expect to pay about 4k for the fel. Just purchase my backhoe through Mahindra, 0% still available. You may want to look at the 6500 that is out, but not for sale yet. If you need a few more hp, look at this one. It is also available with an enclosed cab.

/ Mahindras on the parking lot. #5  
Chet... Just got back fron Goldsboro Nc . They happened to have a fairly large Mahindra dealer there . His price for a 600 4wd is 18,760 . (musgrave auction co. ,llc 919 736 0808 , musgraveauction@yahoo.com ) I'm in no way connected to these folks . I was visiting my Daughter and Son in Law who are serving at Seymour Johnson AB .
It was sort of different to see all the different tractor dealers located relatively close to each other with a good selection of equipment on the lots . Kinda like Tractor buyers Heaven /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif
John

/ Mahindras on the parking lot. #6  
Was that price with a loader? That would be a really good buy! I know what you mean about tractor buyer's heaven, between Paris & Sulpher Springs, I have looked at everything except Kioti. Chet

/ Mahindras on the parking lot. #7  
Chet... Sorry, I thought I'd written for the tractor only . I believe that the FEL was in the 3500 bucks range .
Oddly enough I didn't look at the Kioti dealer either . (that's what I'm fairly well set on (DK 35 ). I guess the wife thought I was enjoying "shopping" too much /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif Kinda funny that they can spend Hours (or days ) in the mall , But don't comprehend how we can do the same at the reall good places . ( Country hardware stores , Tractor dealers , etc ) /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif
John

/ Mahindras on the parking lot. #8  
You got that right! My lovely bride can wander around a plant nursery all day long looking at the inventory. But if I haul her to a gunshow, tractor dealer or something, she will bring a book to read. The only reason I have not looked at Kioti is lack of representation in my area, I think there is a dealer about an hour and a half norhtwest of me, but not sure. Moot point now, since I got the Mahindra. Chet /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Mahindras on the parking lot.
Hi Chet,

My dealer gave me a price of $21,700 + taxes for his 6000 4wd and loader.

Sure seems like a good tractor at a good price.

Yooper Dave