Mahinrda parts availability

/ Mahinrda parts availability #1  

birdseye

Tractor
JD 4120
I'm considering buying a 3215 HST. A good friend of mine heard from a friend (who works for another tractor manufacturer) that it was difficult to get parts for Mahindra tractors. The local dealer says Mahindra parts stocking is excellent. What has been your experience?

/ Mahinrda parts availability #2  
As a Mahindra Dealer, I have to tell you that I have NEVER had any problem getting parts for a Mahindra tractor. We have a lot of them out in the fields now, and they don't break down much, but the parts that I need have always been available.

Tractor Tom
Okeechobee, FL

/ Mahinrda parts availability #3  
birdseye said:
(who works for another tractor manufacturer) /QUOTE]

I think the above is the key to his statement.

/ Mahinrda parts availability #4  
birdseye said:
I'm considering buying a 3215 HST. A good friend of mine heard from a friend (who works for another tractor manufacturer) that it was difficult to get parts for Mahindra tractors. The local dealer says Mahindra parts stocking is excellent. What has been your experience?
Consider the source man consider the source ! ! !

/ Mahinrda parts availability #5  
I have a 5005. The place I bought it from is no longer a dealer, but can still get parts. I waited almost a week for a new hydraulic pump. A friend w/ a brand new New Hollad is still waiting for a part for his tractor after 2 weeks. So, depending on the part, you may have a wait. But also remember this, hardly anyone "stocks" most parts anymore. Because now we have the miracle of "just in time shipping" which means the part we need is never more than a day or two away and nothing ever goes wrong in the shipping business. right?
I said all that to say this, if there is a local Mahindra dealer and they are of any account you shouldn't have a problem.

/ Mahinrda parts availability #6  
Well if you are getting a 3215 than you can also get your parts at a cub cadet dealer.
They are the same machines just different colors.

/ Mahinrda parts availability #7  
wallace said:
Well if you are getting a 3215 than you can also get your parts at a cub cadet dealer.
They are the same machines just different colors.

Is that the same with the 4110?

Cheers

/ Mahinrda parts availability #8  
No, the 4110 is a TYM tractor. The 15 series is Mitsubishi.

/ Mahinrda parts availability #9  
3 years 500 hours and no problems! The one part I needed that was not in stock was shipped overnight to my front door for no additional cost. Can't beat that!

/ Mahinrda parts availability #10  
birdseye said:

We can almost always get parts next day or within 48 hours if we miss the shipping cutoff. On top of that good news, they seldom need parts. A lot of people have misconceptions regarding lesser known brands, generally out of ignorance. I suppose there will always be the time when some part was not on the shelf and took a little longer, but it happens with any brand and is rare indeed with Mahindra.