Maintenance database spreadsheet?

/ Maintenance database spreadsheet? #11  
FarmerKat welcome to the TBN site. I guess your idea might indeed be one solution to the problem at hand.

BTW: I really enjoyed reading your profile especially the bio. You should fit right in around here as there are more than a few other colorful members here at the TBN site ..... /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ Maintenance database spreadsheet? #12  
As Farmerkat said---If you don't want your manual to get that "antiqued" look by your greasy piddies, the weather, or overly epicurious farm critters, I'd recommend tossin' it in the ol' pickup and drivin' it to one of them there fancy-pants office supply stores and gittin' the pages laminated

Another option would be to get your pages copied or scan them and print off another set. You could then transfer info back to a clean set for your records.

/ Maintenance database spreadsheet? #13  
Larry I think at least a few of the members are looking for something that will not only remind them when the next maintenance is needed according to their hour meter but also something that will print a work order of the maintenance that needs to be done on their particular tractor. CAR will do that and it costs you nothing to try. I used it myself for the first 30 days before I decided that it would fit my needs quite nicely. If you decide that it doesn't suit your needs then you are out nothing.

My New Holland operators manual stays inside with my repair manuals and I always know where they are, if and when I need them. Only the printed "service/maintenance needed" pages that the software generates need go to the work area.

My pole barn is kinda like the Bermuda Triangle, that is most any manual that I take out there quickly disappears forever. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif CAR eliminates that problem for me. I also own a large laminater and CAR has eliminated any need to encase my operators manual in plastic. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif