making brackets and installing quick attach loader mounted snowblower

/ making brackets and installing quick attach loader mounted snowblower
So, the PTO drives a hydraulic pump which, in turn drives the blower. And the controller clamps to the loader joystick?
That's a very nice rig!!!

How much PTO HP is required for the PTO pump?

And, if you don't mind me asking, how much did this rig cost you?

BTW, the link in your first post doesn't work...I assume it's supposed to be a link to another thread.

yeiks..im not sure what that link was doing there...i never placed a link in the post. but i removed it. Thank you

This particular pump has a minimum pto HP rating of 30 HP.

The controller is clamped to the joystick and is pistal grip style so i can control the blower with the grip. my hand rests on the rubber cap of the original control. I used some split bolts for easy removal off season.

The blower and powerpack ran $10,335 incl all hoses,electrical , powerpack and blower , quick attach hose ends and hardened skid shoes.

Before i got this unit, i was thinking of getting a 84" rear snowblower, but that ran almost $6,000....and i had to back up

/ making brackets and installing quick attach loader mounted snowblower #13  
I like your setup and there's not going to be any snowbanks within miles of you that will not tremble with fear. I know when I was looking I couldn't find anything on Kioti's website about a front blower option, did you ever find out if they have the option when you bought your tractor?

/ making brackets and installing quick attach loader mounted snowblower #14  
RoyJackson,
Nice reply but I noticed you haven't replied to the previous thread in this catagory. How come ??? Your input has always been appreciated.

MT

I can't recall seeing the previous thread, actually.
I enjoy snow removal threads...but since I've no need for a snow blower (150' drive in an area that doesn't normally get that much snow...an occasional blizzard, but mostly less then 10" per snowfall), I don't always follow snow blower threads.
Grsthegreat has done a really nice job in this installation, hasn't he?

I like your setup and there's not going to be any snowbanks within miles of you that will not tremble with fear. I know when I was looking I couldn't find anything on Kioti's website about a front blower option, did you ever find out if they have the option when you bought your tractor?

Nice thing about this unit is it's a universal fit (as long as you have a tractor capable of handling the blower and hydraulic pump)...doubt Grsthegreat bought it through Kioti (but he'll give the correct answer since he bought it).

It would look real nice on the front on my Deere 4400 (which meets the minumum PTO HP requirements).

/ making brackets and installing quick attach loader mounted snowblower #15  
Can't wait till next winter for some video of it in action. :thumbsup:

Me too!!!
Of course, in northern Idaho, he'll see his first snow about mid-August!!!

Kioti didnt have any info about a front mounted blower that i ever saw, and my dealer didnt know of any except thru aftermarket shops....

Me too!!!
Of course, in northern Idaho, he'll see his first snow about mid-August!!!

well..not that bad...hehe

But we have seen it in October.