Making hard line - fittings needed

/ Making hard line - fittings needed #1  

john_bud

Hi,

I need to make some hard lines up. I can bend the lines up, but need to weld, braze, silver solder fittings on. 3/4 line going to a 1/2 Oring boss or 37 JIC.

Anyone have a source ?

Thanks,
jb

/ Making hard line - fittings needed
I've got swagelok for 1/4 and 3/8, but not for 3/4.

I also want it to be more robust as the hard line in going to be inside a hoe boom and it has to be able to take a LOT.

I will take a look...

/ Making hard line - fittings needed #4  
Did you try J & D Tube bending out of Schofield ? I have seen some of their work and their bending forms are very pleasing to the eye.

Joes...

I have all the skills in the world for bending these tubes (they are straight!!). What I need are fittings that make a 90 degree turn and go thru a bulkhead. It really shouldn't be that tough, I'm just looking in the wrong places or using the wrong google words. I can get billions of hits that I don't want! Pounding head on desk....

And, no I didn't try J&D, but I will look....

Thanks,

jb

/ Making hard line - fittings needed #6  
John, I just tried to locate some. Now there is two sore heads.:mad:

Can your local tubing supplier be of help or say a local backhoe dealers service shop?

YEah, tired those. May have to go to a ferrel type solution, but I REALLY REALLY want a silver solder, braze or weld on 90 degree bulkhead for 3/4 steel pipe.

The stinking backhoe is full of them! They can't be that impossible to find ... banging head on table ... they just can't be...

can they?

j

/ Making hard line - fittings needed #10  
john_bud
why not use the furrel fitting and throe out the nut and furrel and braze them to gether

from discount hydraulics
or use 27208-12-12 compression adaptor and 6500bt-1212

or give them a call mabe they have what you want but not on internet?

tommu56