Mangled Housing for Hydraulic Connectors 1735M

/ Mangled Housing for Hydraulic Connectors 1735M #1  

pattycake

Bronze Member
Tractor
MF 1735m
I caught a limb between the right rear wheel and the step, causing the step to bend and smack into the housing/shroud that holds and protect the hydraulic connectors. I managed to remove the step and "bend" the housing back enough to get home but is is banged up big time.

I have been searching for two days trying to find a picture or a part number so I can replace the housing but have stuck out. I went to the dealer today and the parts manager had the same luck as me - could not find the part.

Does anyone know what the part number is for this housing, or have a link to a parts diagram so I can look it up?

2019 MF1735M

If I could finds a parts manual that has all the diagrams, I'd be ok buying one.

/ Mangled Housing for Hydraulic Connectors 1735M #2  
Agco Parts Book, Changed a bit but still accessible. Enter as guest user.

Attachments

• MF.jpg
    MF.jpg
    333.9 KB · Views: 70
   / Mangled Housing for Hydraulic Connectors 1735M #3  
Got a picture of the part you want to replace to better assist those of us that arent familiar with MF

/ Mangled Housing for Hydraulic Connectors 1735M #4  
Did you look closely at the physical part to see if there a number on there? Might be something that is lightly stamped into the part. I personally don't know if there is a number on there.

/ Mangled Housing for Hydraulic Connectors 1735M
Got a picture of the part you want to replace to better assist those of us that arent familiar with MF

Not my actual tractor but the only pic that I could find. The parts on my tractor are too mangled to see them. I will keep looking for better pics. I have searched the parts link in this thread but still cannot find an image of the parts.
1735m_2.png

THANK YOU !! Who'd have thought - Joystick Assembly !

That part #61 is one part of the housing that is bent bigtime. There is also a sheet metal part that connects to the tight hand side of Part #61, as well as a cannister holding "something" on the left. Not sure what that "something" is. Any ideas?

/ Mangled Housing for Hydraulic Connectors 1735M #8  
My 1754 has a couple fuel filters behind that rear cover.

Once again, TractorByNet membets come thru with sage knowledge helping hands.

I truly appreciate the members here. Thank you, again.

/ Mangled Housing for Hydraulic Connectors 1735M #10  
Been there, done that! If you haven't yet found part names/numbers, here's what you may or may not need:

FILTER BRACKET #7075525M91
FILTER COVER #7075531M91
COVER #7075454M1

And maybe;
BRACKET #7075326M91