Manhindra 3616 Cabin glass..drivers side

/ Manhindra 3616 Cabin glass..drivers side #1  

alyce

Tractor
Mahindra 3616
Hi all,
My husband just wacked the glass out of the factory cabin door (drivers side). I was wondering where I could get a used door or glass for the door. I got a quote of $1,280 for the glass alone. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Alice

/ Manhindra 3616 Cabin glass..drivers side #2  
:welcome: to TBN. I would also try putting the question in the Mahindra forum also.
You may be able to get an answer there.
Tom

/ Manhindra 3616 Cabin glass..drivers side #3  
Welcome to TBN...

I really doubt you'll find a used glass door for a 3616. Do you not have insurance. That was the first thing I got when I bought my new cab tractor. I made sure and asked if glass is covered. Policy says yes it is. Or if you have no separate tractor policy it may be covered on homeowners as contents.

/ Manhindra 3616 Cabin glass..drivers side #4  
Unless the glass is curved you can have a local glass place make you a new one for a fraction of that cost.

/ Manhindra 3616 Cabin glass..drivers side
Welcome to TBN...

I really doubt you'll find a used glass door for a 3616. Do you not have insurance. That was the first thing I got when I bought my new cab tractor. I made sure and asked if glass is covered. Policy says yes it is. Or if you have no separate tractor policy it may be covered on homeowners as contents.

Thanks....will check the insurance...never thought of that.

Have a great day,
Alice