Buying Advice Masey 2670HD or Newer model 4610

/ Masey 2670HD or Newer model 4610 #1  

Hunter 66

Tractor
Massey Ferguson 398
Im looking to buy a 4 wheel drive tractor I have had rear wheel (2 wheel drive) in the past 25yr Have had Massey's all my life with good dealer close by. I have been looking at the 2680HD or 2670 HD and comparing them with the newer 4600 series mostly the 4610. I would buy good used in either one I am looking for any advice or experience with either one . New to forum so not sure what to expect. Thanks for your time.

/ Masey 2670HD or Newer model 4610 #2  
I would go with the 46xx series because it is made by Iseki, and I've been very pleased with my Iseki built Massey.

/ Masey 2670HD or Newer model 4610
Gives me something to think about I learned the 2600HD series has engine and muffler no filter or regen in exhaust. Im still doing my homework on the 4600series , what is the biggest weakness of the 2600HD. Thanks

/ Masey 2670HD or Newer model 4610 #5  
The 46xx have no dpf filter or def fluid either.

/ Masey 2670HD or Newer model 4610 #6  
...what is the biggest weakness of the 2600HD. Thanks

That they are built in India along with the Indian built Simpson "Perkins" motor.

Very basic tractor.

The 46xx tractors are Iseki built in Japan. Just like the Massey compacts.

/ Masey 2670HD or Newer model 4610 #7  
The 2600hd were built in Brazil with perkins engines. the smaller ones that were Indian built.
The 4600 series is more refined and nicer to drive. Power shuttle transmissions, pto engagement modulation choices and a factory loader valve are some key points to consider. The trade off is there's electronic stuff to make that happen. If that bothers you.

/ Masey 2670HD or Newer model 4610 #8  
The 2600hd were built in Brazil with perkins engines. the smaller ones that were Indian built.
The 4600 series is more refined and nicer to drive. Power shuttle transmissions, pto engagement modulation choices and a factory loader valve are some key points to consider. The trade off is there's electronic stuff to make that happen. If that bothers you.

That's right, I think we had this conversation recently... But didn't someone say that the Brazil plant was shut down for quality control issues?