Massey 1033

/ Massey 1033 #21  
I can supply the closest mnauals & parts that are available for the Hinomotos. A lot of Hinomoto parts are becoming obsolete. It doesn't matter if it is an US Agco model or a Japanese Hinomoto model. Another problem here is buying a "reconditioned" model. I have a hard time buying parts tractors to strip from Japan, because the Viet Nam rebuilders buy them to sell in the US.

/ Massey 1033 #22  
OK mate.. I will send some photos of my tractor and get a price for the manual via email.

/ Massey 1033 #23  
munitionsman said:
Wildbill..... I feel your pain. I bought an E2004D and now cant get manual and it has a bad oil leak and it is now in several bits in the shed. I had the pleasure of going to sleep last night with the missus bleating about how I had bought a lemon... sucks to be us

You have basically the same engine as a massey 1030. Seals will be,the same

/ Massey 1033 #25  
I bought this tractor last week, really good tractor at a good price. I didn't realize until after I bought it that it was a grey. Doesn't bother me, the guy gave me a warranty and has large shop at dealership. I was just wondering if anyone else has this tractor or could shed some light on how to find manuals, I would appreciate it. Also if anyone knows what tractor it compares to would be helpful. Thanks
Tractor.jpg
[/IMG]

Congrats, looks great.

/ Massey 1033 #26  
do you have a front hub image of that massey Bob? Want to see if its same as mine

Attachments

• IMG_0481[1].jpg
    IMG_0481[1].jpg
    405.3 KB · Views: 751
   / Massey 1033 #27  
Munitionsman, I have the same hub as you do on a "Massey Ferguson 1033" (Hino e-2304), except mine is broken. The cover split and the gears are chewed up. I can't seem to find a replacement anywhere. I welded it up and used it as 2wd all summer but I really want to fix it right. Where can I get parts for this thing?
I'll be checking with Mr. Scheaffer.

/ Massey 1033 #28  
I also purchased one of these last month. The #3 cylinder has a crack in the cylinder wall. What other engines will fit in this? Does anyone have access to a service manual?101_0889.jpg

/ Massey 1033 #29  
Let me know what the engine model is. I may have a good block or maybe able to supply it rebuilt. I also have manuals . email me for info.

/ Massey 1033 #30  
1.425 made into side of block. Is this what your looking for?