Massey 135--Hydraulic fluid refill ?

/ Massey 135--Hydraulic fluid refill ? #11  
I just got a MF-135 (1964-67 vintage, S/N tag missing). Where's the dipstick for the hydro system? Is it one of those screw type dip sticks?
I know where to fill things but can't find the hydraulic filter on my 1967 135. Lift has gotten sluggish and thought I would try a filter first. Thanks

/ Massey 135--Hydraulic fluid refill ? #12  
tinman, it's located in the bottom of the sump in the bottom of the trans housing

/ Massey 135--Hydraulic fluid refill ? #13  
Just got a Massey 135 and one of the Power steering hoses is leaking , There are 2 hosed . Question 1 what fluid do i use to refill ? and where is the best place to buy a new hose? Also not sure if these are powersteering hoses .

/ Massey 135--Hydraulic fluid refill ? #14  
Try yesterdays tractor for hoses and a manual.

/ Massey 135--Hydraulic fluid refill ? #15  
Get the manuals from any AGCCO dealer. The third party manuals are not worth a hoot. Paid less than $100 for the manuals for our MF 35.

Www.agcopubs.com

/ Massey 135--Hydraulic fluid refill ? #16  
I followed the advice from earlier in this thread and did the diesel flush of the hydraulic system. I was pleased to find the diesel came out relatively clean. I had bought my 2135 over 20 years ago. I had changed the hydraulic oil when I first bought it and even though I only had a couple hundred hours on the tractor since then, I was a little concerned since I had not known of the oil strainer at the time. (My tractor purchase predated the Internet and discussion forums.) When I opened the side cover today, I found a couple inches of pretty solid muck in the bottom of the sump. It took an hour using an electric pump, recirculating the diesel back in through the side covers to get out the worst of it. The strainer was six shades of trashed. It was beyond cleaning, so I ordered a new one for $17 including shipping from eBay.

/ Massey 135--Hydraulic fluid refill ? #17  
May I know at what position the Dual leavers (position and draft control) where when you drained out the old transmission oil ????? and as months have passed did you notice any effects on the oil seals after the diesel flush.????

/ Massey 135--Hydraulic fluid refill ? #18  
May I know at what position the Dual leavers (position and draft control) where when you drained out the old transmission oil ????? and as months have passed did you notice any effects on the oil seals after the diesel flush.????

/ Massey 135--Hydraulic fluid refill ? #19  
No issues at all. Nor do I expect any. When I refilled the oil, I added about a gallon of Marvel Mystery Oil, figuring there remained a lot of contamination that needed to be washed out. This winter, I'll change the oil again.

Oh, and the levers were all the way down when I drained it, after I ran the tractor with the diesel in the hydraulic system and exercised it.

/ Massey 135--Hydraulic fluid refill ? #20  
Wow that's good news. Thank you for sharing the info. wish you happy times with the Massey 135 :) Thank you once again.