Massey 1660 -Finally

/ Massey 1660 -Finally #1  

hamdog

Bronze Member
Well I finally found the right machine after looking for over 1.5yrs now. I was able to negotiate a deal on a 2011 massey 1660 12x12 power shuttle, DL130 loader with only 105hrs on it. I paid more than I would have liked but compared to the few tractors I’ve found in the 40-60hp large compact range I feel I got a decent deal.

Once it’s delivered I will post pictures. Thanks to everyone putting up with my questions and bouncing back and forth between new and used. I feel I made the right choice in waiting for a good used unit.

/ Massey 1660 -Finally #2  
Congratulations and I’m sure you got a good price compared to the new price for a tractor with only 105 hours on it, which for all practical purposes is still new. Looking forward to pictures of it.

/ Massey 1660 -Finally #3  
Good job, Hamdog. You will like that tractor. I bought a MF 1529 used with only a bit over 100 hours, and it has been great. Perfectly trouble free and very capable. Now you need to save your money for all the attachments you will want...

/ Massey 1660 -Finally
I’m waiting for the dust to settle with the wife then I’m going to use the line of “honey the tractor is useless without attachments” haha first purchase will be forks, grapple and winch .....

/ Massey 1660 -Finally
Drove 4.5 hrs to look at it and review final purchase agreement.
Image1517710695.754788.jpgImage1517710719.778693.jpg

/ Massey 1660 -Finally #6  
Nice looking tractor. I like the lights on the roll bar. When using the loader, those in the grill are pretty much useless. (Although the former would need to be removable, or I would clean them out.)

/ Massey 1660 -Finally #7  
Tractor looks like it is in great shape! Nice find! Congratulations on your purchase. Should be a workhorse for you for years to come. Enjoy!