Massey 2007 1540 hooking up snowblower

/ Massey 2007 1540 hooking up snowblower #1  

case310350

Bronze Member
But this tractor used with front snowblower,. put frame on and it appears the the shaft the connects the mid pto is a little short. I must be doing something wrong because this setup was working. Not sure if I am missing a small extension piece or what. Have no manual. I would say the shaft spines are only inch on the front shaft and should be 3 to 4 inches. seem like this would wear out the splines.

any help would be appreciated .

/ Massey 2007 1540 hooking up snowblower #2  
But this tractor used with front snowblower,. put frame on and it appears the the shaft the connects the mid pto is a little short. I must be doing something wrong because this setup was working. Not sure if I am missing a small extension piece or what. Have no manual. I would say the shaft spines are only inch on the front shaft and should be 3 to 4 inches. seem like this would wear out the splines.

any help would be appreciated .

I'm not sure how your set up differs from that of the smaller GC series. Ours consists of a quick hitch that attaches to the front of the frame, and if its not on all the way, the shaft won't connect.

What is the snowblower model #?