Massey 240s wet brakes

/ Massey 240s wet brakes
this model should have a fill plug for the trans/rearend and a fill and drain out on each rear hub in the planetary area . These should all take standard
Hytran fluid. If the brakes are making noise or feel like they are grabbing when driving, I would check the brake linkage first. My 20F had the same problem,
thought the pto was going out while brush hogging. Upon further inspection, the brake linkage pivot pins and the arm trunions on both brackets bolting to the rear
end were froze tight. It would apply the brakes but never release them. At this point they would get hot from friction and the tractor would start to jump as they
grabbed. I ended up tearing both sides apart and drilling the pivot pins out and sandblasting all of the parts clean. The diff lock is also part of the right brake
and that was also froze. Agco had the gaskets for the housing and they were'nt much, pins were a little more.
My tractor was a road tractor with a front broom in its former life. The underneath and inside of the cab look like a salt mine. I am slowly cleaning
or replacing all of the pivots under mine. Adding some zerk fittings to the brake brackets didn't hurt either

Can anyone point me to these fill and drain plugs?
Thanks

/ Massey 240s wet brakes #12  
fill and drain out on each rear hub in the planetary area .

The drain bung for the brake housing should be just inside the wheel (On the axle) facing the front of the tractor or the rear of the tractor.
Undo this to drain/refill the axle housing.
The fill bung for the transmission is beside the gear levers and the drain on the bottom (this could be a plate).

/ Massey 240s wet brakes #13  
fill and drain out on each rear hub in the planetary area .

The drain bung for the brake housing should be just inside the wheel (On the axle) facing the front of the tractor or the rear of the tractor.
Undo this to drain/refill the axle housing.
The fill bung for the transmission is beside the gear levers and the drain on the bottom (this could be a plate).

/ Massey 240s wet brakes #14  
Fill next to gearlever .........two drainplugs ...both on left side .......one under gearbox and one under diff casing

/ Massey 240s wet brakes #15  
I am currently in the process of restoring a Massey Ferguson 240 and have only got dry brakes in her. I am currently searching for a set of wet brake, with no avail whatsoever. I am unsure although, Do 240 Wet Brakes have hub reduction or not, also I am working on a Massey Ferguson 65 High Arch and that has the bungs I described I think?

Thanks