Massey 35/135/150 OEM Owners/Service Manuals

/ Massey 35/135/150 OEM Owners/Service Manuals
I just ordered the Operation and Service manuals for the Massey 135 tractor from Jensales and they should be here in a few days.

Massey Ferguson 135 NARROW,DELUXE,SPECIAL,4 cyl gas engine,3 cyl Diesel engine-Operator's Manual

Massey Ferguson 135 G and D Massey Ferguson 135 Tractor Manual

If anyone is thinking about purchasing manuals from Jensales.com I strongly advise extreme caution. I posted about the outcome of my bad experience here:

My 1966 Massey 135 Tractor (Pics) - Page 12 - TractorByNet.com

/ Massey 35/135/150 OEM Owners/Service Manuals #12  
Two years ago, I bought a Service Manual for my Ferguson TO35 ( also covers MF 35, MF 50, and MH50) from Yesterday's Tractor Co. It's marked manual MH_MF35-50+_SV. I paid $44.95 plus shipping. The quality of the parts photos are so bad that they are useless. The quality of the printed words is acceptable. The first page of the manual apologizes for the poor quality of the reproduced manual. I wish they had warned me ahead of time that their manual is nearly useless. There was no excuse for even offering this product for sale.

/ Massey 35/135/150 OEM Owners/Service Manuals #13  
Two years ago, I bought a Service Manual for my Ferguson TO35 ( also covers MF 35, MF 50, and MH50) from Yesterday's Tractor Co. It's marked manual MH_MF35-50+_SV. I paid $44.95 plus shipping. The quality of the parts photos are so bad that they are useless. The quality of the printed words is acceptable. The first page of the manual apologizes for the poor quality of the reproduced manual. I wish they had warned me ahead of time that their manual is nearly useless. There was no excuse for even offering this product for sale.
MF manuals are not too expensive. Bought a parts, service manual for less than $100. Wont waste my time buying crap off the net.

/ Massey 35/135/150 OEM Owners/Service Manuals #14  
I just bought a manual for a TO-35 from AgCo , for about $35 . The quality of the photos and print is very good. If you buy the " packet" and add your own 3 ring binder notebook, you can save a lot of money over buying the AgCo binder. The packet pages come loose, but are punched with 3 holes for an inexpensive notebook cover. The manual seems to be the same one I bought from Yesterday's Tractors, but the photos in the AgCo manual are much better quality.

/ Massey 35/135/150 OEM Owners/Service Manuals #15  
I am trying to find a diagram for the cab lights in my massey ferguson 431, any help?

/ Massey 35/135/150 OEM Owners/Service Manuals #16  
   / Massey 35/135/150 OEM Owners/Service Manuals #17  
I am trying to find a diagram for the cab lights in my massey ferguson 431, any help?
You might get a better response in the Massey Ferguson Owner/Operator thread. Pictures would help too. Never did find a cab on a 431 on the net to see what you where referring to.