Massey 35 injector sealing ulissue

/ Massey 35 injector sealing ulissue #1  

Passcretian

Tractor
FE-35 Massey Ferguson
I have an fe35 massey that has developed a leak at the injector. It does not appear to be coming from the high pressure line or leak off. I don't think it's coming from the cap either. Can it be coming out of the injector while it's in the block?

The leak doesn't start immediately upon starting. It takes a few seconds, so either heat is causing it, or it takes a little time to fill up the injector recess in the block and start dripping out.

I've cleaned the injector seat, and changed the copper washer, changed the injector nozzle, even replaced the high pressure line. No luck.

I'm out of ideas for where it could be coming from and/or what to do about it.

Please help!!!

/ Massey 35 injector sealing ulissue #2  
It’s possible that it’s coming from the bottom nut..
Did u torque it..(50-55fltbs)
Did u flat lap the other parts.?
If u have a pop tester u can find the leak if it’s the nozzle nut..
BTW.. nozzle nuts are known to split..
How did u clean the bore.?
I have an old injector line that I split down the center an inch or 2..and can insert a cut down Scotch Brite pad and spin it with a cordless drill..
How about the nozzle washer.. is it a factor washer or 1 u found..?? (Sorry, hadta ask)
How about the torque on the hold down nuts.??
Are u just tightening them up evenly.?? Or torquing them.??

/ Massey 35 injector sealing ulissue
Turns out you were right. It was the nut that holds the nozzle. It took finding a pop tester to see that was the case. In the end I cleaned the sealing faces well and retorqued and it was solved. Thanks!

/ Massey 35 injector sealing ulissue
It’s possible that it’s coming from the bottom nut..
Did u torque it..(50-55fltbs)
Did u flat lap the other parts.?
If u have a pop tester u can find the leak if it’s the nozzle nut..
BTW.. nozzle nuts are known to split..
How did u clean the bore.?
I have an old injector line that I split down the center an inch or 2..and can insert a cut down Scotch Brite pad and spin it with a cordless drill..
How about the nozzle washer.. is it a factor washer or 1 u found..?? (Sorry, hadta ask)
How about the torque on the hold down nuts.??
Are u just tightening them up evenly.?? Or torquing them.??
I think I responded to my own comment. It was meant to be to you. You were right about the nozzle nut.

/ Massey 35 injector sealing ulissue #5  
Any time.. glad u took the time to find it..
Happy tractoring..