Massey Ferguson 135 perkins diesel OIL TO EXHAUST

/ Massey Ferguson 135 perkins diesel OIL TO EXHAUST #1  

Uruguayo

Tractor
Mitsubishi mt 3501d - massey ferguson 1175 perkins 6.305 - ferguson te20 1951 perkins 4.154 marine adapted - Mf 135 1972 perkins ad 3.152
Hello friends, I need your knowledge and experience to know what I'm facing, suddenly my mf 135 diesel perkins began to spit oil through the exhaust manifold, first wet the gasket against the cap but now there is oil in the exhaust, the engine it works perfectly, it starts immediately there is no smoke of oil in the exhaust and there is neither smoke nor compression in the crankcase, I think what happens here is that an exhaust valve seal broke and dripped oil from the top, I await and thank you for your comments.

PD: I already read a similar thread there where someone said it could be unburned diesel, in my case it is proven oil.

/ Massey Ferguson 135 perkins diesel OIL TO EXHAUST #2  
Hello friends, I need your knowledge and experience to know what I'm facing, suddenly my mf 135 diesel perkins began to spit oil through the exhaust manifold, first wet the gasket against the cap but now there is oil in the exhaust, the engine it works perfectly, it starts immediately there is no smoke of oil in the exhaust and there is neither smoke nor compression in the crankcase, I think what happens here is that an exhaust valve seal broke and dripped oil from the top, I await and thank you for your comments.

PD: I already read a similar thread there where someone said it could be unburned diesel, in my case it is proven oil.

Is your engine worked hard or does it spend a lot of time idling or at very low power? It could be "diesel slobbers" from not reaching proper operating temperature and not running for longer that a few minutes. it looks like blackened lube oil but it is not. Maybe you need to work the snot out of this tractor and see if it clears up.

/ Massey Ferguson 135 perkins diesel OIL TO EXHAUST
Is your engine worked hard or does it spend a lot of time idling or at very low power? It could be "diesel slobbers" from not reaching proper operating temperature and not running for longer that a few minutes. it looks like blackened lube oil but it is not. Maybe you need to work the snot out of this tractor and see if it clears up.

Thanks for answering, the tractor spent 2 years saved and about 6 months ago we started to use it again, I only use it to bring firewood with a trailer and / or trees that I cut in my house, the engine of that tractor has no idea what is hard work, last Saturday I used it 7 hours running with a leveling blade of 1.8 meters and the black substance moistened all the left side of the engine and up to the top tip of the exhaust pipe, the maximum temperature reached by the engine were scarce 70 ー c, while doing that work I was removing the lid of the oil and the measuring rod and smoke did not come out from those holes, the engine purrs like a kitten, yesterday I resolved to take it to a mechanic that is 12km from my home, I took it quite demanded all the way to see if there really was something wrong and when accelerating hard only black smoke came out of the exhaust and the engine delivered an incredible power, when arriving at the workshop and looking at the exhaust manifold had All messed up again, it is now in the hands of the mechanic but I am rather puzzled by this topic.

/ Massey Ferguson 135 perkins diesel OIL TO EXHAUST #5  
Unfamiliar with this engine. However is it turbo charged?

/ Massey Ferguson 135 perkins diesel OIL TO EXHAUST #7  
Change the thermostat and use the tractor on a plow for a day.

Hello colleagues, well my dear mf 135 came back to life again after his stay with the mechanic, the problem was only the seal of the cylinder's exhaust valve number 1 the rest of the engine is impeccable, thanks to all for your help and advice

/ Massey Ferguson 135 perkins diesel OIL TO EXHAUST #9  
Hello colleagues, well my dear mf 135 came back to life again after his stay with the mechanic, the problem was only the seal of the cylinder's exhaust valve number 1 the rest of the engine is impeccable, thanks to all for your help and advice

Very glad to hear that!

Comrades, I will try to be brief, I hope this helps someone else. Finally I solved the problem of the oil in the exhaust of my MF135 Perkins ad3.152, when taking the tractor to the mechanic I assure you that the problem was in a seal of valve of escape and at the root of that I ordered to check the cover to a rectifier which told me that this cover does not have valve seals, anyway I adapt seals, put new valves and their seats, the mechanic assembled the engine and warned me that was ready and the problem had disappeared ......... then I lifted the tractor and traveled 12km from the workshop to my field, when I arrived I realized that the oil was coming out again through the exhaust !!!, keep the tractor and let a few days pass to clear my mind of that anger, I began to think about disarming myself the tractor to see what was happening ...... when taking the oil out of the carter note that it was cloudy and there was all the oil He wears a strange thing because the oil was thrown by the leak. ... so I realized immediately that the problem was there !!! It took me time to find the problem but I did it !! THE RETAINER OF THE IJECTION PUMP WAS BROKEN AND LOST GASOIL TOWARDS THE SIDE OF THE DISTRIBUTION, THAT GASOIL TIGHTENED THE OIL MAKING THIS PASS THROUGH THE RINGS AND VALVE GUIDES !!
I hope this helps someone else, it cost me a lot of time and money, thanks to all the people who gave their opinions at the beginning of the thread!