Massey Ferguson 1735E / shibaura n843t-f Electronic Throttle

/ Massey Ferguson 1735E / shibaura n843t-f Electronic Throttle #1  

massey_viktor

Tractor
MF 1735E
Hello everyone, first post here. I have a MF 1735E with shibaura engine, and it has the electronic throttle that I've been trying to figure out. These motors have a mechanical pump, and from what I understand that's really the only thing that's controlling the throttle on the diesel engine. Is that a correct assumption?

Looking at the diagrams for this tractor, I was able to spot these 2 items, Linear solenoid and a sensor for it. I believe I found the sensor on the tractor, and now I am puzzled where the actual linear solenoid is, and if it's simply the same fuel shut-off valve doing the purpose of throttle control in a closed feedback loop with the sensor.

Ideally i expected a servo of some kind, but with this solenoid it could work as such:
- You change throttle lever, that changes input to ECU, ECU then sets expected throttle and applies voltage to Linear Solenoid while the sensor is providing feedback, it removes voltage once it reaches the expected throttle.

Product Rectangle Font Parallel Number

Or am I overthinking it and there's a servo hiding somewhere?

/ Massey Ferguson 1735E / shibaura n843t-f Electronic Throttle
The main idea here is to bypass the electronic throttle and allow for manual control of the engine speed.