Massey Ferguson 35 Frankenstien.......

/ Massey Ferguson 35 Frankenstien.......
Forgot to mention last week I also made new pins for the front top cylinders. They had a bit of play in the old ones. Big improvement in them now. I used cat 2 pins, drilled out a hole and cut the excess off.

Hmm.... Broke it good today.
Was clearing palmettos.... Was going forward than heard a loud clang and it won't go forward or reverse. Clutch pedal stil feels tight. But won't go into 2nd gear, won't move in 1st or the high gears. Anyone have any ideas? Gonna see if I can get it to a local tractor repair guy on Monday.... Hopin he will be in his shop.

/ Massey Ferguson 35 Frankenstien....... #83  
Open the fill hole on the trans and use a screwdriver to move the shifter fork that's stuck. If you do a search you will find many threads on this.

Open the fill hole on the trans and use a screwdriver to move the shifter fork that's stuck. If you do a search you will find many threads on this.

Found a thread like you mentioned above.
2135 Shifter stuck - Yesterday's Tractor Co. (#74029)

But no dice.
Went out to the tractor today to try this. Everything seamed to be working fine. Oddly I was able to shift it into 2nd gear. It seams like what ever is the issue moved to the foward reverse lever. I think something might have broken loose and is floating around on the gears. Stil won't move foward or reverse. Hoping its actually in neutral and ill beable to move it onto my trailer after Christmas to go have it looked at.

Tried pulling the tractor out of the bushes..... But ended up breaking off one of the ears on the rear of the tractor.
Than decided to back up my trailer and drag it onto the trailer...... Tractor didn't move..... Dragged my bronco and trailer back towards the tractor about 4 feet..... Decided to stop and not attempt dragging it up the ramps in case the ramps some how unhook and go through something or someone.
Got a local tractor guy to come by and take a look at it, he thinks either a gear or gear shaft broke.
Gonna be bringing it to him on Tuesday, he might get some one with a flat bed, which we both agreed would be the best route to get it to his shop.

/ Massey Ferguson 35 Frankenstien....... #86  
Dang... So at what point are you going to realize that you need a bigger tractor?

When I win the lotto or powerball. Lol
I ain't rich to buy a big new tractor. Also this ones been doing fine. Its biggest issue is half the previous repairs that have been done to it before it came into my possession have been half ***** ed... Pardon my French.

So found out mist of the bearings in the trany are chewed up. As the trany was being drained some water and rust came out. So what ever went in it had been on its way out and was a matter of time. The hydraulic pump also needs to be replaced cause of some shavings making there way to it and scaring the pistons.

Found out I had some nasty carnage in my trany.
56E6B2BC-119F-49E1-88E0-C5EE49D2FF9B_zpsndi3rakb.jpg

F3CE2ABA-B272-4E90-BA8F-544A3B348086_zps4vbmyseq.jpg

91FE7C5F-B666-4607-94A1-6C8AD3E2AF78_zpswphrlxcz.jpg

/ Massey Ferguson 35 Frankenstien....... #90  
Ouch! look at them gears.:eek: