Massey Ferguson hey side deliver rake MF-20 - question about a part name

/ Massey Ferguson hey side deliver rake MF-20 - question about a part name #1  

TJIC

Tractor
Kubota B7800
I'm the proud new owner of a hay outfit, and I'm in the process of my first ever hay harvest.

I've replaced a lot of broken rake teeth w spares that came w the equipment, but there's one thing that I need to buy, and I don't even know the name of it, so it's hard to google for.

The rake teeth are mounted to the bars with a stamped metal cover, about 2" x 2", with a domed shape. The dome is pierced by a square hole that a carriage bolt passes through.

What is this part called, and where can I buy some?

thanks!

Travis

/ Massey Ferguson hey side deliver rake MF-20 - question about a part name #2  
AGCO calls it a tooth clamp, others, a tooth clip, or just clip. Part number is 668363M2. Either an AGCO dealer, or there are a few dealers out there that have them. You can copy and paste that part number to a search engine such as Google, and do some shopping. Doing a quick search, I found some here: Massey Ferguson 668363M2 CLIP. Look to be $5.36 ea.

Anytime you need anything else for your rake, go here: Object moved Enter your rake model number in the open block, then select Massey-Ferguson, in the list to the right. A list of models with "20" in will appear. Scroll down until you find your rake. Click on it, and a menu will appear. Then click on the particular section of your rake, that would have the part you are looking for. It will show an exploded view of that section, with a list of parts by name,and part number. You can copy and paste that part number to Google, and do some online shopping to see where it is available.

Hope this helps..!!

/ Massey Ferguson hey side deliver rake MF-20 - question about a part name
AGCO calls it a tooth clamp...
Hope this helps..!!

DJ45, it helps a TON.

You've just given me a great resource; I'm sure I'll be back at AGCO again and again over the years keeping my old machines a live.

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop your knowledge-bombs on me; I do appreciate it!

Travis