Massey Ferguson MF 50

/ Massey Ferguson MF 50 #11  
I knew you would show up eventually. In post number 6, I'm pretty sure thats the manual he needs, is that the correct one?

That's the right manual.

The MF50 industrial is the equivelent of the MF175 AG tractor, 67 engine hp/62 pto hp

The Massey Ferguson 50 ag tractor is an updated Massey Harris 50/Ferguson 40. 34 pto hp.

Other than the name and the confusing model numbers, they are totally different tractors from stem to stern.

/ Massey Ferguson MF 50
That looks like a pretty vintage machine, 60's?

This is the factory parts site, sign in as a guest. publications too, just at the bottom of the sign in as guest box. AGCO Parts Books

http://www.agcopartsbooks.com/PartsBooksN/Viewer/Default.aspx? this may not go, you might have to sign in first for the second link.

I have a 50H backhoe loader 1990 made in England. The factory shop manual that cost $100 is about as useless a bunch of paper as I've ever seen. Telly me what kind of steel something is made out of but not how it works. Parts book is the same, just frustrating as **** trying to figure it out.

thanks for the info Joe but i dont see any guest access is there any place to view manuals before buying,as you pointed out one can get ripped off, unintentially of course!

/ Massey Ferguson MF 50 #13  
That's the right manual.

The MF50 industrial is the equivelent of the MF175 AG tractor, 67 engine hp/62 pto hp

The Massey Ferguson 50 ag tractor is an updated Massey Harris 50/Ferguson 40. 34 pto hp.

Other than the name and the confusing model numbers, they are totally different tractors from stem to stern.
Thanks. At least I was able to locate the correct manual.

/ Massey Ferguson MF 50 #15  
Is anyone has an idea of a free download center that shows the backhoe pivoting drum, parts listing? Just bought an original parts manual for particular tractor (mf50h back hoe loader)and funny enough this type of sewing drum for backhoe is not included. I only need this page...

/ Massey Ferguson MF 50 #17  
will try. thanks