Massey GC1700 DL95 loader has a Quick Attach

/ Massey GC1700 DL95 loader has a Quick Attach #11  
I have looked into this tach n go. Mytractor tools is aweseome website and so is the owner, but he wants 850 bucks Just for the quick release adapter! I assume if i need to take my bucket off and put another attachment on it will take me 30 minutes at my rookie status and when i get better probably 15 minutes.

Not sure about you guys but but i don't see myself taking implements on and off more then once or twice a day.

Not saying anything bad about mytractortools at all.

I just think its crazy expensive.

Maybe we can get a group buy like other websites forums domand get it substantially cheaper.

Like 400-500 bucks would be worth it to me.

/ Massey GC1700 DL95 loader has a Quick Attach
Nikko,

Oftrn pricing on products is relative to their value.

Already, I've used my quick attach more often per week than I thought I would. Becsuse it is so fast. Ive cut grass a couple times now where I leave the fel on and just tske the bucket off. I switch between my forks and bucket rather often because it is fast to do . . . if it was pin based on and off . . I probably wouldn't. And I was using the trailer hitch on the quick attach this weekend as an extra benefit for several purposes.

But we all decide for different reasons :)

/ Massey GC1700 DL95 loader has a Quick Attach #13  
-------------------------------------

Not sure about you guys but but i don't see myself taking implements on and off more then once or twice a day.

-----------------------------------
If you put your grapple on a dolly it makes it much quicker and easier to swap it with the bucket. If you don't have concrete, use larger castors.

My pin on 4' box blade.

PB140024.JPG

P8040051.JPG

The 3 point box blade is also on a dolly. :thumbsup:

P6020014.JPG

P6020020.JPG

I just notice this video appeared on youtube.

Ya baby . . . that powerful looking red massey modeling the quick attach is named Rojo (spanish for "red") . . . as MyTractorTools.com was testing the first Massey DL95 quick attach.

/ Massey GC1700 DL95 loader has a Quick Attach #17  
One thing I don't like about the DL95 loader is the exposed hydraulic lines on the loader cross bar. Thaere is a short back protective cover in the middle of the cross bar, but it looks like they moved it 90 degree toward the back. I assume this was done for clearance to the tach-n-go?

I've always thought that it would be a good idea to weld/bolt a piece of angle on the cross bar to give better protection to the hydraulic lines...but that may not be possible if you desired a tach-n-go..?

One thing I don't like about the DL95 loader is the exposed hydraulic lines on the loader cross bar. Thaere is a short back protective cover in the middle of the cross bar, but it looks like they moved it 90 degree toward the back. I assume this was done for clearance to the tach-n-go?

I've always thought that it would be a good idea to weld/bolt a piece of angle on the cross bar to give better protection to the hydraulic lines...but that may not be possible if you desired a tach-n-go..?

Greetings Fiziks,

This later Spring of 2016 I plan to add a mini grapple to my GC1715 implement arsenal :)

At that time I'll also be adding a front remote capability with quick connects. At that time I'll know much better what the final box will look like that houses those quick connects as well as the other junctions for the loader. Then I'll start designing a final version protective shielding for that cross tube that will include all the variables :)

/ Massey GC1700 DL95 loader has a Quick Attach #19  
Greetings Fiziks,

This later Spring of 2016 I plan to add a mini grapple to my GC1715 implement arsenal :)

At that time I'll also be adding a front remote capability with quick connects. At that time I'll know much better what the final box will look like that houses those quick connects as well as the other junctions for the loader. Then I'll start designing a final version protective shielding for that cross tube that will include all the variables :)

Did you ever consider adding this? "The Thumb" to the bucket? It's a bolt on grapple that goes on the bucket. I was thinking off adding one of these in the spring to my bucket mostly for brush pickup and some logs. Goes on and off as needed. Not very heavy so won't affect the lift capacity as much. Would work well with a diverter valve or full 3rd function as it does not need much flow. Again not a complete grapple but a viable option for people that would use it intermittently.

The Thumb

226700d1314218756-cutting-edge-vs-tooth-bar-grapple-jpg

/ Massey GC1700 DL95 loader has a Quick Attach #20  
I'll have a Thumb grapple and 3rd function valve installed sometime around Christmas, I'll start a new thread when it happens, but stuff is on order!