Backhoe Mateng backhoe Anyone have one

/ Mateng backhoe Anyone have one #11  
I'm also interested in the differences of the LITW and the Mateng. They guy, The Tactor Man, on ebay selling these I think is the Mateng (at first I thought they were the LITW).

He has the 7600 for $3799.99 shipped and the 8600 for $4495. I'm waiting on a price for a Amerequip but I suspect it will be a lot more money.

It's probably by design but it confusing having different manufactures with the same model number!

/ Mateng backhoe Anyone have one #12  
Hello Mr. carluman;

If things work out I plan on driving down to the dealer tomorrow and checking these Mateng hoes out. He said they don't offer any literature or specs sheet. I have a hard time buying something without being able to check out the specs. He has one, the 8600, mounted on his tractor for me to play with.

Model #7600 1050# $4000.00 plus tax and maybe shipping (to Him )

Model #8600 1250# $4500.00 " " " "

I would be using it on a JD 3320 Cab Unit. I sure don't want to over load the tractor chassis or 3 point.

Without having seen either I'm dthinking the 7600 may be the best choice.

JD recommends their Model 375 for the 3320. I need to find out it's weight.

I guess if I stay within the same weight range I should be O.K.

i was told the JD 375 was about $10,000.00. To much for me.

Thanks, nicholas

/ Mateng backhoe Anyone have one #13  
I'm also interested in the differences of the LITW and the Mateng. They guy, The Tactor Man, on ebay selling these I think is the Mateng (at first I thought they were the LITW).

He has the 7600 for $3799.99 shipped and the 8600 for $4495. I'm waiting on a price for a Amerequip but I suspect it will be a lot more money.

It's probably by design but it confusing having different manufactures with the same model number!

Just was wondering who you had found that was selling the Amerequip equipment?

/ Mateng backhoe Anyone have one #14  
pane056
I have a little bigger tractor Century C47L so I was leaning towards the 8600. The Tractor Man swears they are a great value. Please let me know what your thoughts are :) I've used a small excavator before 25-30hp and a trencher (40ph ditch witch) and the ditch witch was far better. I hope that the 8600 will be at least as good as that if not better.

As for specs checks this... The Tractor Man, Inc.

Yea, for $10k I wouldn't even be looking.

Guesseral
I was looking for a Branson hoe and found a dealer in Janesville Iowa (about 2.5 hours north of me). He recommended the Amerequip and is suppose to get back to me on a price. The dealer is a one man show but seemed very nice and and seemed to know what he was talking about. He is also checking to see if the hoe will mount on my C50-HL loader frame w/o much work.

/ Mateng backhoe Anyone have one #15  
Hello Mr. carluman;

... He said they don't offer any literature or specs sheet....
Thanks, nicholas

Wow, no specs then likely no warranty. I'd want to know why no published specs. Call Rosseel's in MI and get their current prices on Woods Backhoes. Woods have good warranty, well published specs, great manuals and parts books, all published on their web site. Woods also have a large selection of subframes for their hoes.

Rosseels Farm & Garden Supply, Inc.