Max bucket size on a Bx25D?

/ Max bucket size on a Bx25D? #11  
Awesome - glad to hear it is all working out. Now remember we have a rule here - if there is no pictures it didn't happen!! LOL

/ Max bucket size on a Bx25D?
Awesome - glad to hear it is all working out. Now remember we have a rule here - if there is no pictures it didn't happen!! LOL

I know that rule! :D

I'll post them up when I get it all together. :drink:

/ Max bucket size on a Bx25D? #13  
TemporaryKubotaOwnerMark -- why is it only temporary?
Once you have one, you just gotta keep it. That's also a rule.

Well, maybe not a rule. Just sound advice. :D

Bleh. :mad: UPS lost my bucket. It was supposed to be here last Thursday. Called UPS Friday and they admitted they had lost it. Let DR know it was unaccounted for but UPS was working on it. Called DR this morning and told them UPS admitted they had lost it, so the gal checked their records. UPS still showed it as "Under Investigation", but the gal said she'd take my word for it and shipped another bucket 2nd day. :D

I did not even have to ask!

Had a couple of glitches in the project that delayed things anyway (when has that ever happened???), so it's not holding me up yet.

Sure can't complain about DR's customer service! They even speak English! ;)

/ Max bucket size on a Bx25D? #15  
Wow that is great on DR's part but sorry to hear about the UPS error. That is always a pain!
Good luck on your project!

Well, the bucket just got delivered. 2nd day from DR, and did I mention I'm impressed with their customer service?

I have about 10 feet of 12" trench left to do, then I'll be switching to the bigger bucket for the next few hundred feet, plus another 50 feet or so of 12".

Yes, there will be pictures! :)