Max Pics

/ Max Pics #2  
It was difficult to tell by looking at their "Max" website but with people standing next to them, they don't look quite as large as I thought they might have been. To me, they look more like a riding lawnmower or an ATV with a FEL.

/ Max Pics
They look to me exactly like the old 16 series! I guess I just expected something more given all the hype! The Mitsu tractors are awesome and I'm not saying I would change anything, but then again I wouldn't promise my customer something that's going to "change" the industry and not change them either. Hopefully the specs show the "change" and I'm just missing something!

/ Max Pics #4  
Boy i don't like the way those hydraulic lines run outside the loader frame, easy to catch on things looks like poor design......

/ Max Pics #5  
I agree about those hydro lines.

/ Max Pics #6  
Mahindra just wanted to jump into the SCUT market along with Kioti. So far, as looks go I like the Kioti SCUT a little better.:confused3:

/ Max Pics #7  
I have not seen the Kioti Subs, but at the Mahindra National Dealer Meeting, I saw the MAX series set along the side of the Kubota BX, the JD Sub, and the Massey GC. The MAX is a lot of Machine setting beside them. No doubt it is similarly sized but a much more rugged machine.

/ Max Pics #8  
What would be the going show price?

/ Max Pics #9  
LAWALLSTRACTOR said:
I have not seen the Kioti Subs, but at the Mahindra National Dealer Meeting, I saw the MAX series set along the side of the Kubota BX, the JD Sub, and the Massey GC. The MAX is a lot of Machine setting beside them. No doubt it is similarly sized but a much more rugged machine.

In which areas specifically is the new MAX more rugged than the competitors referenced above?
......EDIT.........
I just took the time to go to the Mahindra website. This is probably what stood out - Full frame tractor, cast iron center section.

Last edited:
   / Max Pics #10  
loader capacity is what stands out for me. At 1400+ lbs, that's a lot of lift for a little tractor. Wonder how it does staying on the ground. I'd think definitely loaded tires and an implement.